Girls, Why do I feel so sexy wearing woman's panties? Just sitting at home watching Netflix or something. It turns me on and I can't help it?

This is something I wish I could share because either enjoy it so much. Any girls into this?

Also, with Halloween around the corner I feel the urge to dress like a girl. My friend has some things she has teased me about wearing because that subject came up once. Should I do it? And what should I wear? I'm pretty nervous about going overboard with it but it sounds fun ?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I read your post, kept scrolling. Thought about it, and yea.. For some reason.. I can see how it can be hot.
    I don't know, I've never experienced that.. But with what I had going on in my head, I'd try it. I like new things.

• Thanks for that. I mean it's very kinky and I'd be so happy to have a girl in my life that liked it too. And if she teased me about it I would probably like it :) what do you feel the most sexual wearing? Thongs? Booty shorts or something in between those? I personally like the kind with lace and partial thong lol. Don't tell anyone hahaha!!

• I like booty shorts and thongs. But I'm very picky on the thongs I wear. But I can see how it could be sexy. You'll find that girl.

• Thank you for the advice :) I really appreciate the help

What Girls Said 1

• Are you transgender?

• No, sorry this might sound confusing to a lot of people.

• I couldn't understand why but if that's what you're into then I guess that's just what you're into :) somd girls probably are into it.

• Some *