How do you feel wearing killer heels?

This would be pretty much my favourite look for a girlfriend on a date/meet for hookup. The icing on the cake her sexy bare feet in strappy, designer, high heeled sandals. Obviously those aren't shoes to be wearing for long periods of time. ... car to restaurant, lounge to bed... pool to bedroom etc. Assumig for brief periods in suitable cindotions... it would be great to hear how girls who wear those feel in them around guys and in themselves? Guys thoughts welcome too!
How do you feel wearing killer heels?

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• Feels - after a while walking - like your arches are going to break in two and the part of the foot near your toes is so numb you can't even feel it...
    Also - probably the small toe is numb.

I always see women wearing these types of shoes - they always have a car and never walk for more than 20 minutes...
    Not doable for some - since walking might be their only option.

• I love my heels and wear them almost daily.

• i like heels.. they look so pretty.. my friends wear them a lot.. but they are short like 5 2'' or 5 3'' so it doesn't look weird.. they'll just be 5 5'' or 5 6'' with them. but i am 5 10'' or 5 11'' with heels.. and i look like a tower with them.. :/ so i mostly wear flats.. but i'll sure wear heels with my guy.. cuz i think guys like it. ;)

• I love those! They make you feel tall and powerful. They look very sexy.

• I hate wearing heels.

• i like heels... but wearing them in a very short period of time-_-

• I never wear them unless I have a very special event or something. I find them way too uncomfortable and they dont go with me, I just can't hahah I feel like I can't to something fun when Im wearing heels :P they look good though

• I absolutely LOVE wearing high heels <3

• Not my cup of tea. I don't wear heels.

Actually I'm not a big fan of wearing shoes at all. I much prefer to go barefoot.

• they are to high for me to be honest but I do enjoy wearing them, I like heels with jeans & a vets top though - that's sort of my look!

• classy and pretty 👠

• Mmmm... love her look. Those are pretty high heels. ... do hurt after a while but totally hot

What Guys Said 0