How is it possible that my sister can wear so many layers and not overheat?

This is what she wears on warm days lol... on cold days she has thicker knits, cowl neck sweater dresses, layers over top.. you name it. Are some people just able to wear it and some people can't?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she has some sort of liquid cooling inside her body.

• that's not normal right? She's a weirdo? :)

• i never said she's a weirdo lol and thats not a nice thing to say about your sister.

Most Helpful Girl

• damn! honestly i won't be able to wear all this during hot weather... that's too much

• when I say warm days, I mean like 60s... (15 degrees C)

@Asker: I think she got used to the layers. I wear (layers of) long underwear year round, and I don't get very hot - even in midsummer... my body adapted to the additional layers.

What Guys Said 2

• recommend that she drinks more water... jk but serriously it would help her bodies heat flow.

• lol she actually drinks like a camel (not very much water!!!)

• Genetics!!!

What Girls Said 1

• She probably has bad circulation. I'm kind of the same, i'm usually always in jeans and jumpers even on sunny days.
    It may also depend on where you live, if it's not an exceptionally hot climate.