How to get rid of dry/damaged?

How to get rid of damaged hair? I use hair straighteners and heat protection but my hair always feels like straw and very dry, how do I get that silk feeling? Also I dye my hair blonde that's why it's so bad recently.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• when you dye your hair you should be using products made to care for colored hair and also you could have oil masks on your hair frequently and you should give to your hair a break from heat... too much heat ain't good even if you're using heat protection or not

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Try Loreal's new L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oils line. I'm using the shampoo and it has been making such a difference and that's only the shampoo.

• You can use olive oil or egg oil. and other natural oils to add moisture back to your hair. Simply massage the oil into your hair, let it sit for fifteen minutes, then rinse it out with lukewarm water.

Good luck.

• You need to deeply condition your hair, get it trimmed regularly and use heat protective treatments before you apply heat to your hair. There are some one off treatments which almost heal your hair completely.

• Use coconut oil.

There is one in lush too. (Curly wurly shampoo)
    Red ken extreme strength builder plus hair mask

• Try got2bsmooth operater, it works very well and makes your hair feel very soft and silky.