Halloween Costume Ideas?

I have a Halloween Event to attend and I have absolutely no idea what to wear/dress up as hahah -.-
any ideas would be helpful! :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you're aiming for. Do you actually want to be scary or do you want to go the "slutty" route?

• not slutty -.- aha

• Then I recommend buying some cheap regular clothes, ripping/cutting them up a little, smearing a little bit of dirt over them (or just brown watercolor paint idk) and creating those fake wounds/scars where the rips are. Then you can roll around in fake blood too. Make a nice cut over your entire throat or something haha. Go as a zombie or a ghost of someone who has been in a violent fight or car crash. There are lots of cool tutorials on youtube where people show you how to create fake wounds with stuff you have around the house. You don't even have to go all out with the fake blood, some regular paint might do. Just check that it won't irritate your skin.

• thank you!!! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Go as a female Freddy Krueger. That would be hot.

www.google.com.au/search

Or like a murdered bride

• holy damn ahhaha

• I think it's safe to say if you could pull off that costume you'd be the most popular girl there

• Go as Buffy The Vampire Slayer ;)

• just a thought, maybe a bloody Mary costume? for example, a pale face and a bloody dress, probably too extreme haha

• Well, what kind of thing were you thinking of. I know you probably don't want to repeat costumes, so, what kinds of things have you NOT done that you'd like to do

What Girls Said 2