Girls, What are you thoughts on guys wearing girls undergarments not bra's but panties and pantiehose?

What are you thoughts on guys wearing girls undergarments not bra's but panties and pantiehose? Also if you when took a guys pants of and saw lace female panties what would you think?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be okay with my guy cramming his junk into a little yellow lace thong. Not a turn on. If that's what he wanted to wear I'd be supportive and let him but it wouldn't be my first choice. If my guy wanted to wear some different undies I'd suggest a thong made for men like Calvin Klein or a jockstrap even. Now that would be a turn on!

What Girls Said 5

• It would be very cute and quite sexy. I'd want to see more! Maybe it would be time to take him shopping.

• Not really my thing but if he enjoys wearing them, it's not going to bother me.

• I'd think he's into that phreaky deaky kinky stuff

• Umm that he is a transvestite. Not my cup of tea but sure go for it!

• I'd think it's incredibly hot and I'd want to do him then and there...

Tbh