What are some items or fashions/accessories that you hate seeing the opposite sex wear? what about people of your own sex?

for me I do not like ear guages and get completely turned off when i see girls wear them. they look bad on everyone, at least to me.

I hate seeing girls have every new fashion, and it seems as though every new fad in clothing is in their closet.

i do not like really short hari on girls,

i will come up with more.

0|0
28|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls:
    1) ANYTHING Gothic
    2) Any piercings other than a conventional one in ear, nose and (with guilt) belly button.
    3) Tattoos specially when very conspicuous
    4) Hair shorter than shoulder length and longer than the kidney line
    5) Closed shoes of ALL kinds
    6) Stripper heels.. Which have unfortunately become mainstream now
    7) Even those shoes (generally heels) that make a very narrow V at the front (Urghhh).
    8) Stockings, Socks above the ankles (Urgghhhh)
    9) The nikaab or full burqa (although I have no problem with Hijaab and I respect those women for taking it)
    10) Anything that makes them look like a dude

Guys:
    1) Any Tattoos
    2) Any piercings and jewellery
    3) Girly clothes (eg large V necks, Girly pants like Capri pants, those feminine shoes with polka dots or floral designs)
    4) Saggy jeans... Disgusting.
    5) Those shoes that are narrow in front and at least 2 inches longer than yr actual foot size
    6) dreadlocks and whatever they wear over them
    7) oh... And something normal but with wrong combination (only fine with senior citizens) eg polo t shirts with dress pants, or dress pants or khakis with sneakers, jeans with dress shoes)
    8) those thin or ultra broad ties. Those 2 1/2 to 3 inch ones run forever provided the design is OK.
    9) The Indian Pyjama (Urgghhhh). The Punjabi Shalwaar looks much smarter.
    10) Worst.. Wife beaters and tank tops in public place other than the gym or the beach.

I guess this all make me a crazy lunatic.

0|0
    1|0
    • So... @AnonymousDownVoter, which one or more from the list do you fall under?

What Girls Said 27

• Literally everything @ElissaDido said, she basically summed it up.

And this too on guys :
    assets.nydailynews.com/.../pants12n-1-web.jpg

7|2
    0|0
  • Girls who show up to class or campus looking like they're heading to a club. They'll stick around though, seemingly for the sake of prancing around.

When guys wear what I like to refer to as 'diaper pants'. Just wait till you get home before you drop a deuce next time, eh?
    http://i.imgur.com/yI6hvWS.jpg

3|2
    0|0
    • "Girls who show up to class or campus looking like they're heading to a club." It always bothers me when girls say that. It makes you seem jealous or insecure. Maybe that's just how they like to dress on a regular basis?

• Show All
    • I sometimes wore "fancier" dresses to college just because they were my style and that's how I liked to dress. So maybe that is how they like to dress all the time. I don't see how going to college negates anyone's ability to dress a certain way.

• god do i hate those pants xD

• Okay okay, let's begin, I hate these styles on men :p
    1) I hate super tight shirts
    2) I hate skinny jeans
    3) I hate heavy accesories
    4) Big bags like this one, and the whole style, I would look a man next to them
    hipparis.com/.../...sian-Male-in-the-Spring-11.jpg
    nsm02.casimages.com/.../...5045905517284994560.jpg
    5) Swim briefs, they're too exposing
    6) These kinds of scarves, they're too feminine
    cdn.shopify.com/.../...-43f2-9c5c-52f21c4f38c0.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...be869501f2.jpg
    Conclusion, I prefer the American style of clothing over the European one.

1|3
    0|1
  • I really dislike when guys wear:
    - long beards
    - bling bling jewelry
    - those baggy pants on their knees
    - chiffon or satin scarves
    - skinny jeans that are REALLY tight
    - shirts or tops that are REALLY tight
    - V-neck shirts with a super big V-neck so you can almost see their belly button 😖
    - some kinds of hats like beanies

On either gender I dislike:
    -converse/vans-style shoes, I just really really don't think anyone older than 15 should still be wearing them for some reason lol they are really a sign of bad fashion sense to me

On girls I dislike:
    - the combination of crop top and leggings, it looks so trashy in my opinion..

2|1
    2|1
  • Guys:
    Jean shorts that are so long they could almost be classified as jeans.
    Nose rings on guys.
    And obnoxious amount of tattoos (when every tattoo has a story and they feel the need to tell you every single one)
    Extremely saggy pants. (pull that shit up)
    Girls:
    Fuzzy boots.
    Shorts that show off half your ass.
    Thing bikinis.
    Obnoxiously long and printed dresses.
    Shirts where you can obviously see their bra.
    Uggs with shorts/skirts. (why?)

I'm sure there is more but I'm on my phone so ill leave it at that.

1|1
    0|0
  • With you on the ear gauges! Stretched ears are GROSS. Even when I went through my punk phase I thought they were gross.

I can't stand when guys wear their pants below their butts, and I also super hate those new pants that are apparently in where the crotch is super low? I don't know what they're called but all they look like to me is like the person wearing them just shat themselves lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Pants that hang off your ass and also pants that are too tight. Flip flops (sorry). Hats that barely rest on the top of your head, things of that nature.

For women, I can't stand fur boots, clogs, and bras that are worn as shirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not big on jewellery on men. I don't wear much myself, so it would be weird if he wore heaps more.

1|1
    0|0
  • On guys: anything bling-ist, the d-bag shirt, skinny jeansy pointed toe shoes, caps.

On girls: generally clothes that are too skimpy and classless. Booty shorts, crop tops, too deep necklines, "no sides so show off your neon bra" shirts, leopard prints, leggings worn as pants,
    UGGS.

0|1
    0|0
  • Low hanging pants or extremely skinny pants
    Scarfs most of the time
    Caps. Any kind of cap. I hate them with a passion
    Golden necklaces or something
    Spencers
    Sandals
    Well, anything swagger tbh
    It might not be clothing, but too much gel
    Earrings with diamonds
    Ties
    Turtle necks

Some of these things actually can look good at girls. Like turtle necks, diamond earrings, scarfs, skinny jeans etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had the "swaggot douchebag" look

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans on guys. Any kind of sagging pants. Unkempt hair on both genders. I don't like the huge gauges, but the smaller ones are ok. Most beards. Extremely tight jeans and pants on females.

0|1
    0|0
  • On guys: I hate when they wear slim jeans and gold necklaces or any gold jewelry, especially when they wear low neck T- shirts or open the buttons of shirts.

On girls: I hate torn very torn jeans because they look cheap and bitchy, and also extremely high heels be cause they look alien.

0|1
    0|0
  • on both sexes: ear gauges, the hipster look
    males: metrosexual look, earrings, too much gel, pants that hang too low, beard
    girls: heavy earrings, toe rings, anything that looks cheap really

1|1
    0|0
  • V neck sweaters and snoods. Basically anything that makes you look like One Direction.

Oh, and deck shoes with cropped chinos. Seriously... so gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much, I like the European style and Asian fashion style for men. But when pants are too skinny, just no. And just like people sat not all women should wear skinny jeans Ita the same with men.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely hate seeing guys with stretchers in their ears, and with wearing really baggy pants that hang like waaaay below their hip ahha

0|1
    0|0
  • Cargo shorts are horrible.
    I feel the same way about polo shirts.
    Together, they are blindingly horrible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men: pink shirts and denim shorts.
    Women: ugg boots and tent dresses.

1|0
    1|0
  • Trackies. I've got nothing against them really but where I'm from every lad wears them in public and I love jeans on lads, especially skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Deep v necks
    Tight jeans
    Etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a woman and stuff I hate on men are pink shirts, tight pants, any kind of ear ring, goatee (double ew), longass beard, piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • really baggy pants that hang around their ass!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like beards on guys at all, no idea why but I can't stand them.

Basketball shorts I also hate

And the trendy Air Jordan sneakers or whatever that just look like ridiculous hunks of rubber

Hair too long, anything past the jawline is too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate when guys wear baggy jeans, and I hate curdoroy-like white tank tops and half grown mustaches.

0|1
    0|0
  • For guys, I dislike facial piercings and saggy pants. I dislike long scraggly beards, but if they keep it trimmed, it's alright.

For girls, probably also facial piercings, other than a nose stud. It's just not my style.

1|1
    0|0
  • Jordans
    Sagging jeans
    Pinky Rings
    Huge chains
    Multicolored socks
    Basketball shorts (when not working out)
    Graphic tees

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Too much makeup
    Anything that makes it look like they are trying too hard
    Anything faddish or copycat
    Yoga pants (OK, but not in public)
    More than 2 inch heals, prefer none at all
    More than small dainty jewelry
    Excessively styled hair
    Fake dyed hair (by fake I mean hair that is a natural color but not their own - green/blue/pink is OK)
    Clothes so tight it creates bulges, whether they are overweight or not
    Typical business/executive type clothes
    Any daily wear type clothes that costs more than $50

1|2
    0|0
  • Fedoras on guys (and not dressed in 1920s-50s styles)

http://i.imgur.com/LjQ8nDY.gif

Cat ears on girls (and they're not at a comic-con or cosplay event, just in class or wherever)

www.canadacosplayimages.com/.../catear_small1.jpg

And their unholy offspring...

cringingface.com/.../ear-fedora.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate girls with too much makeup on thier face, or girls who just look slutty
    (Cleavage, pants so short they basically wear just a string, ect)
    too much peircings, i dont mind a few, just when you wear a jewerly store on your ears and a other diamond mine on your face and body then ill say no

1|1
    0|0
  • I just hate people wearing clothing in general. I need to see some sagging breasts and balls on some old people when I'm shopping or I just won't be able to sleep that night.

2|0
    0|0
  • Body modifications, lots of makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • Crazy pokemon hats, dr. seuss hats or just weird silly hats in general. Do what you want, but dressing like a 6yr old is kind of a turnoff to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • short hair, spartan shoes, nail art, tattoos and piercings.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tongue piercings. Girls look horrible with those.
    Also, tattoos, if that counts.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not too big on the hundreds of tattoos and ear gauges girls get now, that kind of stuff just looks like shiyt on women. They don't look edgy and interesting, they look like women I DO NOT want anything to do with.

I prefer women to look like women, in the classical sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • On women usually. Those big hoop earrings.

0|0
    0|0
  • tiny skirts, Don't get me wrong I like mini skirts but the fun of it goes away if they purposefully want you looking at their panties.

1|0
    0|0