Guys, which do you like better on girls - blond hair or brown?

Question says it all...

well this kinda sucks because I'm a blonde bahahahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• I have oftne said that hair color isn't too important to me, but I seem to be attracted to blondes far more than girls with any other hair color combined. Its probably a coincidence.

What Guys Said 17

• Brown.

• Given the two choices, brown. But redheads are Jeffery's favorite. They always seem to get left out of these debates=\

• Left out? You must not be reading through the questions closely enough lol. Redheads seem to be preferred by a lot of guys.

• I thought the majority just asked what hair color guys prefer...

Either way, it's been asked way too many times lol

• Could be we are happening upon different ones for the most part, either way, seems like we can at least agree on that last part heh.

• As guys go we date the girl not the hair it just comes as part of the package long as it looks natural.

• darrrkkk hair brings out the eyes better, plus brunettes tend to be more down-to-earth in my experience; I dated one blonde and she was a tad psycho... I shoulda figured when she said she was a twilight fan lol

the way people look really does affect their personality.

• Brown. Dark hair is sexy.

• Update: The fact of the matter is that the difference isn't all that critical.

• brown.

• Brown.

Funny thing is all the girls I went out with were blond but one.

The girl that I like the most right now is Blond.

Go figure.

• Brown.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• The hair has to go with the face, some girls are much prettier brown than they are with blonde hair. some just the opposite. It all matters on the face

• brown with streaks of blond

• Brunettes I tend to prefer but its not an issue really if a girl is cute she is cute.

• Dark Brunette. Mmmm

• Brown Can't stand blond hair and I'm a natural blond :D

• i like both

on picture both looks good...

but it all melts done how to met up and find each other

• i like blond and brown hair equally. (natural blond, don't like the fake ones)

• Blond, but it varies from person to person. I'd say the big things are 1) roots match the rest of the hair and 2) hair matches the eyebrows. In other words, bad undyed hair looks better looks better than good dyed hair.

• it honestly depends on the girl.

What Girls Said 4

• wow I'm actually so surprised by this that a lot of people said brown, and whoever said dark brunetter rocks because tht would be me :D <3 lool, I might die it lighter brown tough with blonde streaks :D

• black

• Brown hair.

• brown won :D lol