Why does most women love to show too much skin?

I always wondering about this. Why does most women love to wear mini dress, or anything that looks like half made dress, also some clothes that shows their breast and thigh. Why do we have to show it? I mean, every woman have breast and thigh.
Well, this is just an opinion. No violent answer please...

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess they feel the need for thier assets to be validated

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually it makes them feel sexy, and if a guy thinks theyre sexy they'll hit on her, and if she gets hit on, she's usually flattered. its almost always for the attention.

What Guys Said 3

• Why worry about what other do? No one is telling you how to dress. You don't have to show anything -- you can wear a burqa if you like, or a skirt to your ankles, a long-sleeved blouse with a high neckline, and gloves. Maybe some women love to wear more revealing clothes because they enjoy the attention, and just maybe you are jealous of that attention?

• ... they want to get used and abused. Then after they'll complain why nobody can take the seriously.

• If we were ment to be naked we all would have been born that way.

What Girls Said 2