Do girls look better in heels, boots, flats, or other?

Which one looks better on girls?

• High heels
  • Boots
  • Flats
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, high heels, all day every day all the time! :) which includes boots with high heels by the way. Heels just give a girl a way more attractive line, they create a more slender, long-legged, elegant, feminine and beautiful form that simply doesn't exist with flats.

I'm not a fool, I fully understand they're not always practical or comfortable and you should wear whatever you feel good about - it's not for any guy to tell you what to wear, and they're just shoes, they're not the person (the guy who said he would no longer want a girl if she wore heels - lucky escape for that girl I say!). But honestly, in terms of what's most attractive to my eye and the eyes of most guys, it's heels, by far. We know they're not easy, but we are grateful that girls wear them anyway! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think we generally look cute in sandals and boots =]

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 7

• Boots or high heels. Either way, I mostly wear sneaks.

• High heels/platforms. c:

• I think I look the best wearing high heels (as long as I am able to walk properly in them which I usually can) and boots :)

• I love wearing boots the best.

• High heels but you need to walk properly. So boots.

• I love rocking my flip flops or bare feet :)

• I look the best in sneakers and boots.