Do I have to wear a top half of a bikini when going swimming. I literally have zero boobs?

So basically I have no boobs and I mean no boobs at all. Im 20 years old and I never wear a bra as I don't need one. I was wondering if I could get away with not wearing a bikini top when going swimming. I have very small nipples and I'm ok with my body. It's just like a boys chest so would it be ok to go topless in front of other people if I'm ok with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Americans aren't afraid of breasts , they're afraid of female nipples. Europeans much less so. in my opinion you shouldn't be forced to wear a top, whatever your size is, AAA or M-cup.

What Guys Said 7

• No, its just etiquette. Wear a top lol.

• It's not legal everywhere, but yes you should do it. And it should be legal for women to go topless.

• Yes you do, no one wants to see your nipples

• My nipples look like boys nipples though

• No seriously, no one wants to see your nipples exposed. Thats just not good etiquette for a public place

Your still a women though

• If I wore no makeup and cut my hair short, you would think I'm a boy though. So surely there is no difference

• Depends upon your local laws.

• Can a man with no penis use a woman's bathroom?

• Get a buzz cut and Wear swimming trunks and it'll maybe work.

• You going to go bottomless next? Jesus Christ

• Jesus Christ might have liked it: he liked Mary Magdalene, didn't he? :)

• I'm Jewish, I was being sarcastic

What Girls Said 5

• um I don't know. thats all really up to you i guess. that might be considered public nudity but i really don't know how that works lol. people will probably give you weird looks but if you're alright with that then go ahead

• Here in Europe girls go topless regularly, unfortunately it seems in other parts of the world that people think boobs are sexual objects that need to be covered.

• Why not just wear a one piece if you're so worried about it?

• Yes you should maybe think of wearing a one piece.

• Do u mean just go without a top as a boy would do?