Is it me or do people look more attractive with sunglasses on top of their heads?

I don't understand it but I always get the look from both men and women when they see me with sunglasses on top of my head what is it about sunglasses that makes a person more attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• It sometimes shapes the hair very nicely just like a hair band. Whereas hair band is just a boring band, glasses make it look interesting.

Good valid question.

Most Helpful Girl

• i read somewhere that it's because famous people since I don't know 1930? they wear sunglasses and well it looks cool, probably when people started buying em joked "hey im a celebrity how r ya?"

What Guys Said 3

• like when they dont want to have them on their face like in my profile pic?

• Yeah it can make you appear more attractive. It's like wearing other accessories such as bracelets or necklaces.

• It's just you

What Girls Said 3

• You won't believe this, but if you ever overdress, like black turtleneck and too many layers, putting glasses on your head actually makes you look cool. It's somehow more attractive that way.

• Haha, some looks really cute like that

• It is you.