I know guys like straight hair but what about curly hair?

When I was young my mom put a perm on my hair (it ruined my natural hair btw). I cut off all my permed hair at the end of graduation year (class of 2014!). My hair has grown super long and curly. I am wondering do guys even like curly hair? Like at all? I know guys like straight hair but what about curly hair?

I am black (if that's important...)

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like all kinds of hairstyles. Just because your hair is not straight doesn't mean guys won't like your hair. Just take care of it and you'll be fine.

• Ok. Nice to know. Thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend has curly hair and guys love her!

Best product ever though (especially if its had some abuse) is the john frieda nourishing elixr :)

• Thank you soo a million times much. I'll check it out :)

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry too much about hair as you should about your general appearance.

• Who said guys just like straight hair? I really like curly and wavy hair. As long as it isn't kinky like black women's hair your good, I just dont think that hair is attractive at all.

• What do you mean kinky like black women hair? Is that a type of hair? :/

• The type of hair that 90% of blacks have, where it looks frizzy and really fine, you can look it up. Nothing against blacks, I just am not attracted to their hair, I dont think it looks good.

• No no no I am not saying you are against us, I was just curious of what you meant. Most black person I know (including family) have permed hair (which is straight) the others have natural curly hair which is long or short. I was just curious, you're fine. Promise

• I like it on girls but looks silly on guys

• Even nicer when it's long and curly

• Oh so that looks really nice, so don't worry lots of guys like it

• Ok great. Thank you :)

What Girls Said 2

• Curly hair is the best 😍

• I have very curly hair but I try to keep it tamed down and I know I love when other girls have curly hair. I just hate it on me.

• Lol I feel you. I feel the same. I always brag about other girls curly hair but hate my own. I'm so weird lol

• Lol I always find it attractive on everyone else but me xD

• Haha yessss