Angel bite piercing?

I've really been needing to go and buy me some more studs for my angel bite piercing. Though I'm not sure about getting them over the internet due to ending up getting the size wrong or something. Which I am still confused about the size even though i've had them for like 4 years now. I hate getting the ones where you screw them on. They pop off easily. So I rather get ones that push in and stay in. Anyone know of a good place to get more?

If your wondering what I'm walking about here is a picture of what it looks like. :D

Angel bite piercing?

I already have my lips pierced I'm just needing to buy some new studs.

Here is a picture showing me with them. Though that was when I got my right side done. I have different ones on atm.
http://i.imgur.com/SKY1tyn.jpg
To be more clean I've had my angel bite piercing for over 4 years now. I just can't think of a good place to buy more studs to wear. Which I don't want anything that would creep people out. I'm wanting something not to flashy but cute/cool.

So something kind of like these.
i.ebayimg.com/.../$_35.JPG?set_id=2

Most Helpful Girl

• People on this site for the most part are super prejudiced against piercings/tattoos/any "different" forms of self-expression so this really isn't the best place to ask. That said, labrets are what goes in angel bite piercings right? They sell tons of them online just look at reviews

• So true - I've seen people on here literally shitstorm others because "the piercing completely ruins their face" or "Its so unattractive" like, I'm sorry for my wording, but bitch please, it's just a tiny piece of metal... T_T

• just realized I repeated "not only that" lol sorry

• I absolutely agree & I honestly didn't even notice that haha

What Guys Said 1

• That's what YOU look like with it? Or is that someone else with it?

• No that's someone else :D My hair isn't green. :D

• I put one on the update, lol.

• There she is, the infamous mustachekitteh. Finally!

What Girls Said 6

• I personally think these are really ugly.

I like septum piercings and tattoos, body art etc. But this is not appealing to me.

• I feel like it's one of those piercings that really detracts from the wearer's face by causing the eye to stumble. It also seems to be super popular with scene kids and that's about it.

If you're going to pick a piercing look for something that compliments your face, doesn't break it up, and doesn't remind people of teen angst. Sorry :c

• Do you mean the size of the actual stud/stick? Cause I'm not sure if it's the same but with my nose ring it's measured in "G" or "Gauge" with the smaller diameter the bigger the number in front of the G so 20G is a thicker ring than 22G - if that is what you're looking for..
    I used to have a Madison piercing once and I thought it was really pretty but it got infected so I had to remove it but it might be something for you if you wanna get some body piercings :)

• yes one side of my lip is a little thicker than the other side. So that messed with the sizing a little.

• Hmm you might just wanna get a slightly longer stud for that side then and you should be fine I think

• i think theyre really ugly tbh.

• Go to a professional but if your looking to get more wow. I hope your not getting one like this! s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...54034318ea.jpg

• Oh no I'm not getting more. I just want to get more studs to put in the existing spots. Which I'm not sure what stores to look for since I don't want the screw on ones. Those pop off way to easy.

• Go to a real, nice studio and get some, maybe have them install it.

They aren't called angel bites either. That's slang.