What kind of photos do you hate about guys the most that they take?

So basically when it comes to photos everyone knows by now that doing the duckface is just the bane of almost everyones existence and when girls do it they get crapped on by everyone who comments besides their close friends who compliment them regardless of the photo or of some dude trying desperately to hook up with them. But what kind of photos that guys take of themselves do you hate the most? It can be anything.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing screams "I'm a narcissist" like an unsmiling shirtless selfie in a bathroom mirror. #swerve

• You should mail those guys your bad milk.

That seemed way less weird in my head...

• I'd be more than happy to get rid of him, but he swears at me every time I open the refrigerator door.

What Girls Said 4

• these ones lol!
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...5_826108009_n.jpg
    thetwist03.files.wordpress.com/.../...quinting.jpg

like why y'all squinting lmao? if the sun is so bad go into the shade -.- I don't know i mean the whole squinting thing is so unattractive to me.

• Ugh, those shirtless douchebag poses they do. Ugh, just ugh. I wanna facepalm myself everytime I see that kind of pics.

• ones where they try to look hard. I don't know why but it makes them look bleh.

• Guys who post pics of themselves with "hot" girls or pics of themselves with girls hanging off of them. Also douchey shirtless pics or pics where it looks like if the towel slid down 1/32 of an inch their junk would be exposed