Guys, What face piercings are attractive on girls?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• depends a little bit on the girl of course... but generally I'm a fan of piercings on girls.

I'll just list from top to bottom the type of face piercings I like... some I like more then others but too many to go into detail

eyebrow
    nostril
    septum (but only the smaller ones and half open, no full rings)
    monroe
    madonna
    (vertical) labret
    angel bites
    snake bites

but of course you shouldn't have them all at once haha, 2-3 are okay but after that it gets too much for me personally.

and all the ear stuff is of course good too.

What Guys Said 9

• Can't stand any of them

• None. Absolutely none whatsoever. Getting a face piercing is the worst thing you can do unless you want to join some tribe in Africa or the Amazon Jungle. Adults in the real world do not respect people who have face piercings. It tells us that you are easily subjected to peer pressure and don't consider the long-term ramifications of your actions.

• None, to be honest. They spoil a pretty girl and so many guys don't like them. Even if you later remove them, there is always a tiny telltale scar, unless you're very lucky!

• personally i think it only looks good on a girl if its only a ring in her lip or the snake bites thing. nose and eyebrow piecing is a big turnoff for me :/

• Depends on the guy

• I think the only attractive piercings are earrings and bellybutton piercings. Face piercings are generally pretty unattractive.

• None
    ----

• Eyebrows if I had to choose

• They all look pretty hideous actually. The natural look is the best, why ruin your natural beauty with a bunch of nasty piercings? I never understood that.