Girls, do you care if a guy is fashionable, or does it not matter if he wears the same every day with no style? If you do care give me advice please?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like when he looks sloppy all the time, especially if he expects me to put in effort. But being "fashionable" doesn't really mean anything. Good hygiene, a flattering haircut and Clean, well fitting and unwrinkled clothes go a long way on anyone.

What Girls Said 5

• As long as he looks good, I don't really care if he's super fashionable...
    And as long as he's willing to wear what I buy him :)

• I kind of care... Mostly I just care that his style somewhat encompasses him as a person and also that he's fresh and clean every day. =)

• It's not important to have expensive designer clothes, but a guy should be able to dress nicely for things like a fancy restaurant, play, or wedding.

• I wouldn't say being fashionable is a necessity but its always nice to see a guy put effort into his appearance and take care of himself. I say having a bit of fashion sense wouldn't hurt!

• Yes we definitely care. A guy who is dressed nice is more attractive.