How Euro are you?

I had a stunning revelation just a few minutes ago. I stopped at a gas station to pick up a couple of drinks, which were an Italian-style iced coffee and the French-based "Perrier" sparkling mineral water... and I was driving around in my European-make automobile, listening to one of my favorite artists, who is also European and I was like DAMN, I'm an actual European at heart, living in the U. S.

xD

How European are you (if you're not actually from Europe)? I have European lineage, but I've never been, born and raised in the States!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am half American, half European... so I am half for sure. On my American side I have English, Irish, and Swedish lineage. But I think I act more European than American. I am laid back, but I am also more reserved in public. Most of my favorite bands are from Europe as well, I like the clothing styles, and the weather better over there (at least from when I lived over there).

Most Helpful Guy

• not all europeans r same bro... can u compare russians wid Spanish for xample? 2 different worlds... hell naw...

anyway... by yer logic i'm pretty much european.. since i listen to many european artists and i eat fries (belgian) and pasta (italian) pretty often... :|

What Girls Said 12

• I'm the other way around. American at heart, living in Europe. :)

• I don't know, nothing is really European about me except that my first language is French (alongside Arabic) and I live in Europe.

• I'm pretty much for 100% European. In the way I act, in sense of style, in sense of looks and because I was born here. Only thing I really like from America are the cartoons like South Park. Other than that I really can't think of anything I like more American style than European style.

• My grandpa or great grandpa was a Eurasian, that's as close as I have to being a European lol. I don't know about Europeans fashion style, but the only European thing about me is that I love their chocolates lol 😂

• I really want to move to Sweden, but I've heard their immigration laws are kind of strict. I think Europeans have the right idea about environmental and social programs. My ancestors would probably roll over in their graves if they knew I wanted to head back across the pond, but I am not proud to be a 'Murican.

• I'm not really either... lots of dumb people over here that ruin it for everyone lol.

• Yeah, it's pretty much a dump

• I'm actually european😂😂👌🏼

• I'm European European lol

• i don't know, what make someone european?
    i think the only think european about me is that i like european men

• An interesting question, I'm English but don't feel European at all, maybe it's because we're so isolated aha. I prefer American cars and coffee, but I think our food is 👌

• i love godiva and lindt ♡

• the only european thing about me is my name and my taste in chocolates

• Ohh yes, those European chocolates are 💣!

• I was raised in Europe, I live in Europe, and am a member of European Union =]

What Guys Said 10

• Sometimes I see americans idealizing about Europe and how it's more refined, educated or stuff like that. But here we look at america as the core of the world with all the money, power and technology like its a dream to be there. I know it has nothing to do with the question, I'm just stating it. I'm european obviously.

• I'm European and I act more American than European. I also use more American products, watch American sports, listen to American music, watch American movies/shows... I'm probably less "European" than you, though I was born there xD

• Might be a case of the "grass is always greener" for the both of us, ya know? But yet, it's like ingrained into our personalities lol.

• I am not sure

• Well, I'm European, born here and lived here for my entire life. Sometimes I wish I was American...

• I'm 100% European and living here too so yeah... guess the question wasn't meant for me haha

• I am 100% european since im born here

• Except for not being extreme left-wing, I'm mainly culturally European, speaking French, Spanish and (horrible) German, preferring Classical to almost anything (except good Jazz and R&B), and preferring Italian food over American, and enjoying going to museums and historical monuments.

I am, however American when it comes to sports - Baseball is my favorite.

• probably about 5%. i speak italian and have a decent amount of european friends, but that's about it.

• I don't think that makes you European, it just shows how much of an influence European culture has in the US. All the best cars, cuisine, coffee, clothes etc... are all European. Not to mention American people are all descendants of Europeans so I guess European culture is well within your taste.

• Hmmm, American Blacks are not from Europe, please study some history.

• @SonicDare what a pathetic response that shows no common sense.

• I have muscle and don't view the world through jaded and hyper-liberal eyes, so I'm not very European at all.