2nd try at wearing a dress in autumn-- yay or nay?

Again, I'm bad at fashion and I don't know what I'm doing. I got really mixed feedback last time, so I tried taking some of the criticism/advice into account but I may have messed it up, lol. by the way, I do plan to buy new ankle boots, just didn't have time yet. What do you think? Honesty is welcome (honestly, it is).

2nd try at wearing a dress in autumn-- yay or nay?

• Like it
    44% (12)40% (4)43% (16)Vote
  • Neutral
    22% (6)40% (4)27% (10)Vote
  • Don't like it
    34% (9)10% (1)27% (10)Vote
  • Other/See results
    0% (0)10% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also, please excuse the mess. The only full mirror is in someone else's room, so it's not my place to clean.

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, big yay, the patterned tights are the perfect complement to the plain dress - they work very well together. You do need to fix the shoes - ankle boots with a decent heel would set off the outfit perfectly. Don't be so negative about your taste - you're doing well! :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Take the tights/hose off. Wear plain black leggings and the shoes you have on.

1|0
    0|0
    • Out of curiosity, is there any way you would suggest wearing patterned tights, or do you dislike them altogether? They were only a few bucks, so no big deal, but I do kinda like them.

• Show All
    • LEATHER JACKET!!! EVEN BETTER! And haha you're welcome.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 1

• Black pumps would be a better look. That or granny boots.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I remember you! hah!
    Much better.
    How about some ankle boots?

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay just read you plan to buy ankle boots.
      I think it would look great if you paired them with the wedge heel ones.
      The look is better than the last.
      At least this doesn't scream old lady ;P like I originally said.

• Show All
    • <3 Good! Yes, I think it will work.
      U will look stunning with that figure.

• Thank you! :)

• I don't love the top. It kind of reminds me of a nightgown. Why don't you try something a little dressier? Maybe a creme or off white top with lace.

2|0
    0|0
    • Would adding a belt around the waist help at all to change the nightgown impression? Just because I only have two long-sleeved dresses that my friend gave me, and the other is a very loose, plain black one. I have a white lace dress, but it doesn't have sleeves. :/

• Hmm, I think a belt would help. Maybe you could switch to the black one; I think it would go better with your leggings.

• Mmkay, might post an update with a link later. Thanks!

• Looks cute! Just plain black tights/leggings would look nicer than the patterend ones though... Maybe a belt?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it, I wish I had it cause I'd so wear it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Black leggings with maybe beige color boots or heels would do! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • To make it more autumnal wear it with a nice black scarf or a pop of color like a mustard yellow scarf or teal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cute. Positive impression!

0|0
    0|0