London vs Los Angeles?

Ok now I know that these places are extremely different. But both are very known places and worldwide spots. Would you rather live forever in London or California? And why?

• London
  • Los Angeles

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• London.
    Firstly, there are 19 more universities. Universities as centers of higher education and research, are important contribution to city’s development. (I did my homework everyone lol)
    Secondly, there are more big sport facilities (stadiums, arenas, etc.). I'm the type who's sorta in that stuff, so that's perfect for me.
    Also, lowered average minimum temperature. Yeah, it'll obviously get cold in winter but at a reasonable temperature for doing winter sports, particularly if there is snow.
    Hope this helped :)

• that's partly to do with the fact that most major universities aren't designed around us world cities. of course there's ucla and usc which kinda makes la the exception and some d2/d3 schools, but for the most part, you don't see schools like georgia in atlanta, miami in miami (ironic), florida in tampa/jacksonville/miami or oklahoma in oklahoma city. just wanted to point that out there.

• that's the point... it isn't as cold, but guess what... it's still FUCKING COLD!!! :D. la isn't as expensive as la, but la is still really damn expensive.

• *la isn't as expensive as london

What Guys Said 19

• Wow. These are two cities that are like night and day from one another.

Based on what I know about the two cities, I'll visit London for vacation, but I'll rather live in LA. However, San Francisco will be my preferred city if I had to move to California.

• London. More career opportunities, better traffic, a lot of universities, cool people, public health care, more sports facilities. But LA has better weather, nicer food, better scenery, and is cheaper. But both have their pro's and con's.

• In London there's more to do, but it's VERY expensive.
    I don't see what I could do in L. A. (It's expensive too)

I'd prefer Rome.

• Los Angeles, it's in the US, that's enough reason, but it also has a better weather, better city, people, food, culture... I liked London, it's a great city, but can't beat LA, plus London is extremely expensive.

• Having lived in London and visited LA, I would pick LA without hesitation – specifically, Santa Monica.

London is an expensive, dirty, overcrowded dump. LA has its flaws but it also has nicer weather and beaches and no Londoners.

• I live in London and I love it here. It is expensive but the memories I have had of nights out and days out in London are priceless. I've met so many great people in London, I have had so many enjoyable meals and I always find I learn something new about the place. Just when I think I have discovered everything about London, I discover something new, it's a revolving city, forever changing, for better and for worse, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

• This is tough although I would love sun and beaches I would enjoy London's class and humor its culture and by that I mean actual culture like arts, music, and history I think I would just get along much better with Londoners than with yuppies and beach bums not to say that those are the only types of people that live in LA

• LA because I am a USA Man

• So you basically named the two worst cities for Traffic lol

• weather. both are overrated and expensive as shit, though. so if the 3rd was neither, i'd go that route.

• Fuck LA. Fuck london too

• I grew up near London but I'd prefer California to live. It's mostly for the weather but also the prices.

• LA because there is better weather and more beautiful ladies

• Isn't Starfleet Command in Los Angeles?

• I rather live in London

• No way I'm voluntarily going to America, not even the slightest chance.

• I'd pick London tbh

• Neither. London is too cold, and L. A has too much pollution

• London, because in LA you'll spend most of your time stuck in traffic.

Never been to London, but I've visited Los Angeles and I also stayed in Tokyo for a few months this summer and had the time of my life. Believe me, if you guys ever visit Tokyo, you will forget all about London and LA,

What Girls Said 8

• Oh my gosh, of course California. This is no contest. Why? I wanna get out of Europe and move to the states. Everything about the US, especially Cali appeals soo much more to me.

• to visit i would choose london no contest in LA its always hot, california has too many rules, everything is spread out and you really need to drive for a while to go places, i hate the traffic, everything is dirty, and no where feels safe
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...96db36ead3.jpg
    i live next door in Nevada so i just want to get away from that and i have a little bit of a bias

• London. More history and cooler weather and I could listen to those people talk forever!!! I've been to LA, I didn't think it was all that.

• I'd probably would live in London if I was able to because there's small food portshions because I have ibs and there's tons of shops and lots to do plus I visited there one going to see the Harry Potter wanerbrothers sets were the Harry Potter movies were filmed and I got to also see Kensington palce

• Los Angeles. That's where it's at for me.

• i've visited both

of the two, i prefer LA
    better weather, better food, less expensive of the two, more of my pace

• Well, I live in Los Angeles now. While I do like it, my dream place has always been London (so I voted for that). I love the history, architecture, food, and the English countryside can be really beautiful. I've been all over the US and Europe, but never the UK. I will go there, some day!

• I've lived in both, and I prefer London. You can walk basically anywhere if you live in the centre, and some places are really beautiful. I wish living there wasn't so expensive though.