Do you like sleeves like these on shirts, or do you think it's too old fashioned?

I was wearing this shirt and one of my friends made a comment how the sleeves looks like 'old fashioned' for a girl in her 20's.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• its not old fashioned it's classy. especially if you wear it with maybe a cute up-to-date skirt like a black and white chevron patterned pencil skirt. So cute!!

What Guys Said 1

• Old fashioned things... but sometime it can even look great...

What Girls Said 8

• It looks like a chiffon shirt.. they're all like that, so no , not really old fashioned...
    like this has similar sleeves, and it looks okay
    i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...e-Chiffon-Shirt-Blouse.jpg

• loveeeee it!!! Love it!

• its a classic style! you can pair it with a pencil skirt

• I think they are OK

• I think it depends on whose wearing it, I personally am quite petite at only 5ft1 so probably wouldn't choose that style for myself, however the colour is nice :)

• i like sleeves on turtle necks and sweaters :s other then that i prefer short sleeved Tshirts

• Suits on some girls... They look okay

• Well... I wouldn't wear it but if you like it then do what you want!