Which one of these similar type styles are you most drawn to / would like to wear?

FIRST

SECOND

THIRD

• 1st one
  • 2nd one
  • 3rd one

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Number 1 with the bag from 3 cuz it's more guyish, but i recently bought an outfit like 2, meaning tight bottom with baggy top. I got this great hooded cardigan to go with it that's longer in the front than the back. Very cool! c:

Only thing I'd say bad about 1 is i hate infinity scarves Dx

• I've joined the majority... 1st one!
    I like the combination of T-shirt (I hope it is one) and sjawl :D

• I especially like the third pants.

• they all look good, but I hate it when girls wear the shoes from the second one. I like the bone structure of girls ankles, even with high top and that shoe always makes that part unattractive to me. So I picked first.

What Girls Said 8

• Umm, let's go with number 1.

• Oh shoot, I really like 1 and 2... can't decide -_- I picked 2 for autumn since it's a bit nippy out there. #3 I feel like I'd wanna see how that looks on me, I can't picture it right in my head. Nice style though!

• I like the second and third one, but voted the second. I don't like the shoes in the third one, but everything else is fine. But I pretty much wear and like everything in the second.

• Neither. I'd combine them in a different way. I 'd take the pants, the notepad and the pens from the third one, the aviators and the white blouse from the second one with the sleeves bunched up, the boots and the bag from the first one.

• i like the first and second style

• honestly i would wear any of them i have a very mixed style one day i could be wearing flats and a dress and the next i could be wearing skinny jeans and combat boots.

• In that exact order (1,2,3) :)

• They slightly similar but I do prefer no. 1 and 2 most. I'm more of a whatever looks good paired together.