How often do you wear a belt?

• All the time, if it has belt loops I wear a belt with it.
  • Sometimes, to go with the outfit
  • Sometimes, only to keep my pants/shorts from sliding down
  • Only if I have to for work or getting dressed up
  • Once in a while
  • Never, belts are uncomfortable or make bumps in my shirt
I vote All the time, I feel like belt loops are there for a reason and it feels weird without wearing one.
Bump
Vote please
Bumping again

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a belt pretty much every day. Even though I don't need one to hold up my pants or jeans. I just love the way I look and feel in them

• I like your style I find it very appealing! 👍 Do you have any photos to share of some outfits with different belts I'd love to see

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I never wear a belt.

• Don't like how they feel or don't like them with pants?

• Jean leggings actually look great with thin belts, especially if you tuck the shirt in. At least that's the trend where I live.

• I don't wear jean leggings. I think that most people here would consider it very strange to tuck a shirt into leggings.

• Only sometimes. From losing weight, my skinny jeans have gotten very baggy, so sometimes I'll throw on a belt to keep my pants on if my shirt is loose. I don't like wearing them all like that because they can be seen through my shirt.

• It's necessary all the time now because most of my jeans are too big.

• Belts are really my best accessories and I have dozens of them

• to keep them from sliding down xD

• sometimes to go with the outfit

• Most of the time Beltless but never feel Guilty. xx

• Very rarely, don't really like them.

• Are they uncomfortable or is it the buckle touching your stomach feels weird?

• Always. Unless I wear yoga pants.

• Is it to hold your pants in place or to match the outfit?

• Nice belt that looks great with jeans!

• Never. I don't like the way they look under shirts.

• What about a loose fitting shirt or half tucked in shirt look?

• I don't tuck much in except with pencil skirts. I still manage to get the bumps from the buckle with loose tops, too.

• Never. My clothes are tight

• I never wear belts...

• I picked C. I usually wear them for practical reasons. I never cared that much about belts as accessories.

• Would you say it's more comfortable wearing them because your bottoms fit better?

• Yep.

• I don't own any belts. I would wear one sometimes, like with this sleek dress and a thin black belt. I think that look looks nice and classy. I just don't have one yet.

What Guys Said 17

• since i wear clothes larger than ma size... i always wear belts... otherwise ma pants r gonna fell down... ugh...

• All the time. I like to have a bit of space for sitting and moving around, but that often means the waistband is too big so a belt is essential to stop my pants from getting too low.

• Some different rises in pants could help you I had that happen to me

• I had to at some point because I'm tall and skinny. Clothing stores only have larger waist sizes for my length. My waist has gotten a bit larger so I could probably find some that fit if I looked hard enough.

• Yeah, one time my mom and I spent a long time looking for jeans that fit, and she asked the cashier how he finds pants since he was really tall, and he said he just wears a belt. We were surprised that we never thought of that.

• I wear one because I lost 20lbs recently and because that's how much a soul weighs. But I've heard most Women don't because it gives them the feeling of a "muffin top."

• Not all belts give a muffin top it depends on the woman's waist and hips.

• Hate wearing belts. So, when off work and just have on blue jeans I always go without a belt. I only put one on if I'm getting dressed up in a suit (and, yes, dress code for my job still requires wearing a suit to work). Suit trousers sit higher on the body along the waistline at stomach so cinching them helps keep them in place. Jeans, on the other hand, fit around the hips and as they stay snugly in place I find they most comfortable just left beltless.

• I pretty much always wear a belt other than when I am wearing my board shorts :)

• No belts, my jeans are pretty fitted. I do wear one if I have to dress up with a tucked in shirt.

• There isn't anything I wear (in public at least) that doesn't require a belt.

• I don't like to have my pants hanging off me so I put one on all the time.

• ITS PART OF MY SCHOOL UNIFORM

• never. i dont really have the need to.

• only when I where the few pants that are big on me

• There is one jeans where I wear one and that's it... So maybe 2-3x a month at most

• When i put on my hitman suit.

• Never. No need for belts. My pants perfectly fit and belts are of no use to me.

• 3 times a week, my lifting belt anyway lol for squatting

• I always wear a belt, otherwise my pants fall down