Will you write a girl off if she is fat?

How fat is too fat before you won't even consider dating her?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, Image is over-rated I prefer personality when I'm looking. weight, hight, hair color, clothing, really has no affect on weather I'd like someone or not. On the other hand I have my limits..

I'm Different deal with it :P

Not all guys are gonna about outer appearance. Though a lot are, just gotta find the right one.

Hope this helped.

Good luck

Deathecutioner

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 250 pounds and over.

Good Luck,

- Harvey D

0|0
    0|0
  • When looking at her turns me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • weighs more than me

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh. I can't believe you. What if she weighs more than you but that's mostly muscle? Prejudiced much?

• I think it depends on how much this guy weighs. a lof of guys are 5'9" and weigh like 125 lbs. in which case, if a girl weighs more than him, it wouldn't make her fat (unless she's less than 5 feet tall) so her weight shouldn't be held against her. if this guy weighs 180 lbs, then it's not that unreasonable that he would want his girlfriend to weigh less than him.

• If she weighs more than I do in muscle, then she's probably quite bulky. Ripped women aren't attractive either.

What Girls Said 1

• Every guy is different. Have you ever heard of Chubby Chasers? There are men who specifically go for women that other men would consider to heavy for them to be attracted to.

0|0
    0|0