How long is too long?

I have relatively long wavy brown hair which is now about a third of the way down my back. I don't know whether I should cut it now because is it is getting quite long or leave it to grow longer. please help :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your hair, your decision. Just ask yourself how it makes you feel.

But since you asked, I love the long hair, up to a point. It's not clear what that point is, but only a third of the way down your back is still very sexy, so no worries there. I'd say get it cleaned up every so often depending on how fast it grows, but for god's sake, keep it long, luv!

What Guys Said 3

• Let it grow. Most men love girls with long hair.

• I've never seen a girl whose hair was "too long".

I know a girl who, apart from trimming & shaping, didn't cut her hair from age 8 to age.22. She had the most unbelievably sexy, thick, wavy blonde hair down to just below her knees.

• long hair is sexy imo...i'd say leave it about where it is. if it gets really really long then it looks creepy heh

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's up to you. I think we all have different definitions of long which makes it kinda subjective. I 'de say long for me would be right above my butt. Mine is long too but I never have it THAT long and it's just a life style decision. everyone will have different lengths of hair.

• Every guy I know says they prefer long hair to shorter hair. More sex appeal, I guess. But there's definitely a point where it's too long - I'd say about halfway down your back is the cutoff.