Two choices : Which colour would you choose to dye your hair to?

personally I'd go for the purple cause I have a feeling the blue wouldn't suit me 😂

• Purple 💜
  • Blue 💙

Most Helpful Guy

• the purple looks nice!

• Ikr, the more I look at it the more I wanna dye my hair to that colour..

• Yeah.. maybe next winter I'd change my hair colour ahah dayum that colour is defo gorg

• Thank you! let me know when you go "purple" lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a crazy thought of going blue but ended up with red. Out of those two options purple would do. If you are thinking about yourself, purple for light hair. Blue for darker tones.

• I have dark brown hair (natural) but I used hair chalks and blue didn't work for me 😂

• Thanks for MHO, hoped the hair dilemma got sorted out :)

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know. Even though blue is my fav color, I just might say purple. It would depend a ton on the shade. All-in-all I would say something in between would look best on a girl. I voted purple because I think my fav color in the top pic, having the most differences, is probably on the purple side. My fav color hair in general when just one color is picked would likely be a purplish blue with a blue a bit lighter than these pics.

• well, for me as a guy blue would probably be better but from those 2 pictures the purple one looks much better, but the picture quality on the second one is shit so it's not really a fair comparison... but I think both looks good on a girl. I'm a fan of crazy hair colours :)

• I am voting the purple due to that's not the greatest shade of blue. Due to how your not always going to be in the perfect lighting and you want it to show it up. You want to be a shade or two lighter then the ideal so when your in any kind of shade or indoors it looks perfect :-). Of course that's just my thought or two on it.

• Hard choice. Two of my favourite colours. Purple.

• Purple because it's my favorite color. :P

• Haha I'll help you by voting your choice :D
    Personally I'm more into brown, black or blonde...

• If I had to choose I think blue would suit me more, but not suit me completely... lol

• i have a crazy obsession for purple s i would say purple is better. kind of biased

• Between those shades?

Purple.

• As for me, I'm happy with my thick black hair, and am skeptical about any harmful chemicals in the hair dyes. So, I rather choose to use herb and spice-infused hair oils. In older age, I might dye hair black with henna and indigo and won't be using any ppd or coal-tar based hair dyes.

• Neither of the two

What Girls Said 20

• My hair has been both colors. I liked blue the best.

I went through a phase where I dyed it all sorts of colors haha

• I feel like blue bc Kylie Jenner did it and i'm really inspired by her and Kendall's style. But at the same time that purple is REALLY calling out to me.
    Who says you can't have both?

• None. I don't dye my hair.

But if I really needed to because I would get shot if I don't do it.. Then purple. It's a nice color but I'm sure it wouldn't look good on me. My skin color goes with black... Those colors are for white people XD

• I really wanted purple but it just didn't work with me so now I have blue, in the ends, I had an ombre done so I've just put blue over the blonde really lol

• From exactly those two options and pictures, the second picture is much better. =)

• Purple is the best looking color for my skin, so it would be nice to have purple hair.

• The first, that looks so pretty omg 😍

• I love both colors, but the blue ombre is really pretty.

• Purple because my favourite colour is purple

• Blue!!! yesssss <3

• Can I get a combination of both along with some pink in there too?

• Blue would have a better flow to my dark hair. and its my favourite color!

• I wouldn't mind trying purple :P

• Blue but I don't know :/

• Don't think I could pull off either, but purple. xD

• Purpleeeee 💜

• I like them both but I like the blue a little bit more :)

• Purple is more beautiful

• can't do either because my hair is chemically straightend so it would burn off from the bleach :( but I would choose the purple

• Neither whoops, but if i didn't have a choice, then purple bc love pruple