To the girls that DISLIKE FACIAL HAIR, why do you?

I have found quite a lot of girls don't like facial hair, so to those that don't why not? What do you dislike about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy. Some guys facial hair just doesn't really fit right with their face. Other guys pull it off extremely good.

Like my boyfriend is the first guy I've ever dated with a beard and it looks sexy on him. ^^

What Girls Said 10

• 0|2
  • I'm not a huge fan of facial hair. I prefer a clean shaven face. If he does have facial hair, it should be neatly trimmed. It just looks better that way. I really don't want to kiss hair, though. I don't want that rubbing on my face. It is not comfortable and can actually hurt. I have kind of sensitive skin.

• There's a certain length on my guy that's too prickly when we kiss like if it's really short stubble it's ok and if it's longer forming a beard it's ok but in the middle it's not. It's usually a goatee style, for the most part I like the look.

• I am neutral about it. If it's done well and it looks good, I won't care.

• i have no problem with facial hair... i think its a plus

• Sometimes its not well kept or doesn't suit the guys face to me. Sometimes the texture is too rough or annoying.

• Most of the guys I have ever liked the looks of didn't have facial hair or not much. I just think a guy is so much hotter without facial hair

• Because it gets itchy! 😩 and when it's rubbed up against my soft skin, it just totally BLURGHHHH lol

• I don't like it on some men because it hides their face.

They look better without the beard.

• I don't like too much facial hair. I like a little scruff, but I abhor beards and mustaches.

• It just isn't attractive to me.

• And if he doesn't?

• Shave it while he's sleeping :P

What Guys Said 0