The outfit that you're currently wearing is the outfit that you have to wear for the rest of your life. How screwed are you?

I guess a pair of yoga pants and a T-shirt isn't so bad. What about you?

Updates:
You can change your underwear, and you can wash those clothes you just have to put them back on. 😂

0|0
62|37

Most Helpful Guy

• All these people saying they only have shorts and a shirt or something similar and saying they are screwed. Well a couple of us just climbed into bed naked. Now THAT is screwed. At least if that is all we will be wearing for the rest of our lives, we won't have a lot of worry about doing laundry.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• I think i'l be ok :p

http://i59.tinypic.com/95mn21.jpg

you are wearing Yoga pants? I find that stuff hot as shyt xD ! If i would have a future girl who wears that stuff at home, i would be the happiest man on earth :p

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm still at work, chinos n button up business casual, coach loafers. I'm set for life 😎
    @justbanannaz has seen my shoes she can vouch for me lol

3|0
    0|0
  • i'd be good. got shorts and a circle jerks shirt on, no complaints here.

1|0
    0|0
  • jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie. I'm good

1|0
    0|0
  • A birthday suit O_o

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, Red T-shirt, linnen shirt, Leather waistcoat... so my normal work and cassual attire. I should be fine... except shoes. Can I put my boots back on first? Or do they not count as part of the outfit?

1|0
    0|0
  • A red t shirt and blue/white basketball shorts with casual shoes? Im screwed for a job interview. :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently I am moving around like in the stoneage with only something coving my crotcharea as I was about to go to bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • not bad. i got on jeans with a long sleeve shirt with a short sleeve shirt over it. the summers would kinda suck, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on where I would live. It would be good if it's spring or fall, but if it's summer or winter - not good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm screwed considering I'm only wearing boxers and a t-shirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, winter is coming, so I'm going to die, since I's nekkid.

1|0
    0|0
  • jeans and t-shirt... I prefer being cold over too warm but I guess it will be a little bit cold at times...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, it's 6 AM here so I'm in my boxers, their striped and blue so I guess they look ok, the fly bit doesn't stay closed though so that'd be an issue.

Can I swap these with my Christmas boxers? Their more cheerful and a bit more decent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweats and a t-shirt. I'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweat shorts and a fairly comfy tshirt. I'll manage.

1|0
    0|0
  • loose clothing, I'm good to go

Need shoes though

1|0
    0|0
  • My pajamas.

1|0
    0|0
  • that would look very cute on a girl if she wears yoga pants and a shirt. or yoga shorts and a shirt or yoga shorts and a tank top. or yoga pants and a tank... lol. but with me, pants and a shirt with my boots.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in my pyjamas, so I am as happy man, I am also an extremely comfortable man too.

1|0
    0|0
  • A t-shirt and shorts?

In winter I'm fucked

1|0
    0|0
  • My school uniform ! FUCK ! I am in my chemistry class right now.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm in my undies.

1|0
    0|0
  • t shirt n shorts. i am good

1|0
    0|0
  • bike shorts.

get used to the bulge ladies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black Metallica t shirt and tan cargo shorts... hm Id be comfortable in them for a very long time , unless I went to Siberia or North Pole

1|0
    0|0
  • orange shirt and athletic pants... ill be cold some days.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm shirtless and my pants are my bottom pajamas. Someone shoot me now :C

2|0
    0|0
  • A black t-shirt and white sport briefs. Yeah, I'm fucked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh shit just socks screwed for life

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 61

• Screwed but not too screwed! Could always be worse.
    http://i.imgur.com/5s9sM1R.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Dang it, a spongebob shirt and unmatching tropical pajama pants. And I was putting a natural skincare face mask on my face and a huge glob of it fell on my shirt too.. . so a STAINED spongebob shirt. How will I ever get a husband with this outfit :( lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy hell.
    Very much so.
    I am wearing gray sweatpants and a purple shirt with white stripes and a green monster (?) thing in the middle I cannot properly describe.
    ;_;

1|0
    0|0
  • ... zebra bathrobe.

Um... that's all.

Oh no. This will be bad.

2|0
    0|0
  • navy business dress, so I'd be okay :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm in cute socks, black jeggings, a faded oversized t shirt and no bra.

I'd say I'm pretty screwed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm wearing an adorable new pullover sweatershirt I just got from Banana Republic and no pants, just undies. BUT, they are my good undies ;). So, in terms of no pants, I'm screwed, but in terms of how hot I'll look, I'm not that screwed lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm wearing some really baggy, dark grey jogging pants & an oversized black mohair sweater.. Oh and not to forget my amazing panda slippers 😅👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue dress, nude hose and black heels. I could get pretty far with this, I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Moderately screwed... I'm wearing grey shorts, underwear, and a purple top... no bra. : This does not bode well for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • A knee length satin night gown. I guess with the right accessories , I can pull of a nice enough look :) ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Pro shorts, a tank, and a zip up jacket. I'm not looking forward to winter, but at least I'll be comfortable at work now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not screwed it's a big shirt and comfy shorts. Though what about if your bra less? Do you have to keep being bra less or can you add that at anytime?

1|0
    0|0
  • so screwed cuz my bra is visible and I am not wearing panties.. 😓😓😓

1|0
    0|0
  • Pajama shorts and a black oversized t-shirt. I'd be pretty screwed, especially in the winter haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • um... just 2 towels?

Better move somewhere warm...

1|0
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHA
    I'm guessing a lot of us are going to be wearing some kind of workout clothing. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty concerned about how I'm going to smell by the end of the week

3|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm a bit stuffed. I'm currently wearing a top. That's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm wearing a long sleeve tee under a turtleneck sweater, and leggings under sweats with 2 pairs of socks... so cozy but I don't think I'll survive the summer lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be screwed if I tried to interview for a job.

Can't wear skinny jeans and a shirt with part of your bra showing to an interview.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a maroon t-shirt and a pair of jeans on. That's not bad at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • o dear well im screwed for sure then i have no underwear on and im in a red onsie with black paw prints on it :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Tank top and drawers. Pretty screwed. Can I keep my blanket at least?

1|0
    0|0
  • Um... pink pajama shorts from like 7th grade that my ass hangs out of like to the max (don't judge), and a big t shirt me and my friends decorated with a kit with all our names on it and harry potter stuff (also from 7th grade)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm super screwed 😂 leggings and very loose and light t-shirt, imma freeze to death ❄️😲

1|0
    0|0
  • jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt i am going to comfortable

2|0
    0|0
  • Leggings and a super flowy loose tank top. Rip its gonna be a cold life

1|0
    0|0
  • So screwed. I'm wearing a senior sack-of-a-school uniform that's three sizes too big for me. The hem tickles below my kneecaps. I'll look like a Year 7 for the rest of my life :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I have on a tank top & long shorts.

I live in Michigan. I'm gonna get hypothermia & die in 2 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls