Girls, wearing clothes that show your bra straps good or bad?

I'm no fashinista but I like to look nice. I wear 36 DDD bras from Victoria's Secret.

My problem is that it's hard to find things that fit. If it fits my waste it's huge on my boobs and vise versa. Well I found this cute pink summer dress that looks great on me. It has lace over the shoulders so you can see my nude bra straps underneath. I can't go out without wearing a bra and the strapless ones don't hold anything in place.

Can I wear this dress that shows bra straps or take the dress back? Can I wear it to an outdoor wedding or is that tacky? Oh and I hate having to always wear little cardigans and stuff. There's so many cute summer outfits that are strapless or off the shoulders but when I have to wear

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear clothes that show my bra straps, it doesn't matter to me. It's just a bra strap and everyone is either wearing one as well or knows that i'm wearing one, it's not some big secret lol. Plus there aren't many alternatives to not showing a bra strap for women with bigger breast.

• I am not getting you clearly

• @Kris85 lol, I honestly just thought maybe he was transgender but he's the bra strap fetish guy.

At least it's just a bra strap fetish, that's pretty harmless compared to some people lol

• thanks but yes u can say it tooo

What Girls Said 4

• You could always buy those clear bra straps. That way it won't be as obvious and you still get the support. The dress sounds pretty. I'm so happy summer is almost here so i can start rocking my summer dresses.

• So your the guy that has the fetish with the bra straps showing , you've been on here forever and now your claiming to be a girl on a guys account.

#priceless

• I don't like it when bra straps show.

• Why u don't like

• but if i would prefer for you then u should really try strap bra.. and that too a black or light color which will make a good look and an add on to your fashion sense

• Normally I don't mind but for a wedding...

What I advise doing is finding a bra that has similar straps to your dress so you can hide them under your dresses straps.

Good luck

• Y u girls use a combination of black bra with black panty

• yeah some what true.. but usually girls do commonly use the black one the most i saw.. but yes the nude one i m not able to find out till now do u have any.. so please share with me in my inbox

• how many of black one u have and u r absolutely right that black one is really very pretty