Tattoo question?

If you have one, what and where is it?
If you want one, where and what of?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Want two. One on my collarbone or right shoulder/back maybe and one on my wrist.

• i have a couple. on my chest, my shoulder, my back and my forearms.
    i want to get one on my other arm/shoulder, finish my chest, and inside my biceps. not exactly sure what i'll get but i know they'll have some sore of meaning behind them.

• I have 3: flowers on my right shoulder/back, a clover on my wrist and a quote on my foot. It's true that it's addictive, I really want more tattoos^^

• Does getting a tattoo on your wrist hurts? Kinda thought of getting one soon..

• @mskay most tattoo shops have a (online) portfolio. I'd go for a shop who have experience with the kind of style you want.

• Hmm I'd try looking it up online ^^

Thank you (:

• I want a bunch. The main ones are a christian fish with "forgiven" written inside in a pretty cursive script (not sure of placement thus far--thinking inner arm but idk), a picture frame intertwined with sunflowers on my back, a small cartoon-looking bonfire with the words "give me your all or give me your nothing" framing it (again uncertain of placement), and "beauty is an acquired taste" in a nice font somewhere (again idk). There's also a secret idea for one I have but... it's a secret lol :p

• i have a tattoo of a cupcake with an oval decorative border and a ribbon that says "the little things make life sweet". it's on my upper arm.
    i want a yin yang with a sun and moon and detailed scenery in it. some mountains and clouds and trees and maybe water. nature.

• I have 4. 3 on my arms. 1 on the upper right part of my back. Currently designing something for a half sleeve.

• I want a bird with roses on my rigth shoulder.

• A small black bird on the inside of my left wrist.

What Guys Said 1

• I have a scorpion on my right calf (leg).