Which hairstyle is better for everyday look?

If you have to go school and meet friends and teachers too.. everyday.. which one would look better..

WAVY

Or STRAIGHT

my hair is naturally like the ifrst two pics.. but I feel they don't look neat enough. and it looks like i came to university straight out of bed :/
first*

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you would look nice with straight hair or wavy lol personally I'd choose straight for darker hair :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one is so cool!
    Love it. =)

I wish that kind of wavy was natural for me. I have terribly pin straight hair. o. O

Personally, it's best to leave it what it naturally is or you'll get hair damage soon enough if you use heat to cur or straighten it every day. o. O

• I will not do it everyday.. i'll get it done once and it will stay for more than 6 months..

• Thank you! =)
      What did you decide to do?

• I thought of just getting a haircut for now.. and straight for a later.. 😊

What Guys Said 31

• I like the wavy look myself. Both are good looking hairstyles, but I'm personally a huge fan of wavy hair. It doesn't look messy or anything like that. It looks cool lol. If you comb it, I'm sure it will look completely fine.

And, after reading your update, it is how your hair naturally is, so that is even more awesome. It makes life easier.

• but it is bed hair.. 😂😂

• Haha sounds like you already have your mind made up! :)
      Straight hair looks good though, there's nothing wrong with it

• yeah.. I think I should try.. :)

• I like the wavy hair! To me, it suggests that you are a more confident woman. You are making an effort to project a sexy image and you are comfortable doing that, so I assume it means that you have more confidence in yourself as a woman.

• I have been this sexy all my life.. and I feel a bit bored with this.. 😂😂😂

• Women always want something different with their hair, so they are always messing with it.

I wash mine every day and let it air dry. No conditioner or anything else. I still have a full head of thick hair and chicks dig it! :)

• that's nice.. :)

• I think going completely balled is the best.

• Straight. I like both, and it depends on the girl's hair too, but I think straight hair is beautiful.

• You could easily pull any of them off, but I really like the girl's hair in the first picture.
    So I like wavy!

• OMG THE FIRST!!! It's just so damn cool. And it'd be awesome to try and draw it as well. :)

But I'm guessing that it's harder to maintain, isn't it?

• I like the hairstyle in the last picture of the woman sitting down at the desk. That look like a beautiful everyday hairstyle to wear. It still look cute and presentable to me.

• Both are great. But wavy ftw 😍😍😍

• They are both BEAUTIFUL ma Cinderella. Ur current hair is as well but sadly non does these hair nowadays or juz where i live </3

• my hair is like both pics.. depends if i straighten them or leave them wavy.. so choose one.

• Read the update!!! I think I look like I came to university straight out of bed.. it doesn't look neat or formal.. 😃

• Its better dat way so u dont have to make hungry wolves like meh engines go wild and wanna drive through ur way c;
      And maybe crash into his Cinderella sumday 👄

• You are right, it looks untidy.

• I think the first one would suit you best. I prefer the 3rd and 4th cut the most but the 4th won't be easy to get for everyone.

• It is easy for me.. don't worry 😛

• i see, its interesting because you actually look kinda like the first girl lol... so that would suit you easily

4th pic would be awesome for everyday... which one do you like?

• My natural hair is like the first two pics.. and I think it doesn't look very neat.. it is more of bed hair..
      they get straight too in their own but it is not full straight. And I have never straightened my hair.. so that's why I want to try it.. I can easily straighten them.. easy peasy..

• Wavy has a lot more volume and natural feel to it. I personally think stick-straight hair is very boring

• First is okayish and looks laid back.
    Second one needs some serious chopping or trimming done.
    Third is a bit over the top.
    Fourth is common during night parties.

• They look both great. I don't think any of them would be inappropriate for what you described. You should choose whatever fits your style best and you like most!

• come on choose one..

• you'll like me with anything.. :P

• exactly! ;)

• Both are fantastic and can be pulled off in a sophisticated and sexy way

• The girls ass in the second picture 👍

• I think both look nice, any will do fine :)

• Wavy is beautiful go for that

• For everyday purposes, I think the hair neatly tied up looks good and causes less trouble while travelling. However, given the 2 choices, the wavy hair look better as they look natural and graceful

• I love long, wavy hair the most.
    Are those pics of you, btw?

• I like the last one

• Wavy is better in my opinion but just as you said , many times it looks messy too. If you really feel that way why not make a change? Might look better on you :)

• I usually like long, straight hair, but wavy is hot too :D

• That one which are natural..

• Both is good
    but straight is overused xD

• who cares they both look great and could only look better if it was hanging in my face

• O________O

• OK and... I'm guessing that you never dated an older guy? You are with out a doubt missing out on some great sex. Imagine all of the experience that an older guy brings with him, I know that I could have you begging for more LOL

• Just quit it.. this shit is so creepy.. blech...

• Straight, hands down. Wavy doesn't look as good and it's much harder to maintain.

• Wavy on the back and straight on the sides. <3

• They're all really nice.
    You can't go wrong with any of them.

• Both are great, but probably better to go with wavy because it's less work, lower maintenance and makes you seem more approachable.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 18

• My hair is exactly like the first one.. and trust me, it may look beautiful, but the struggles for me to keep it look neatly is terrible 😭

However.. I still voted for that cause it's my natural hair and this lazy bum is too lazy to straightened her hair every morning. On days when my hair is too ugly, I'd just tie it up.

• that's is the problem.. my hair is naturally like that.. but I feel they don't look neat enough. and it looks like i came to uni straight out of bed

• aww that sucks :/
      our hair can be such a bitch sometimes tho..

• totally.. bad bitches..

• well your natural look should be your every day wear... then on special occasions you tidy up and transform! then people see a difference... and your hair doesn't get damaged on a daily basis, only on certain special days... so if your hair is naturally wavy, only straighten it when you go out on dates, parties, events... etc... and vice versa... if your hair is nturally straight, then only curl it on special days... and so on. This way your hair stays healthier longer, and you look different and nicer on these special events! :]!

• i will not do it daily.. but i gotta choose one.. cuz that style will stay for more than 6 months.. :/

• If your hair is naturally wavy like in the picture of you at school you are lucky! That look is pretty, fun and low maintenance! I have extremely curly/frizzy hair and wish mine was like yours!
    Having your hair pin straight everyday not only is more time consuming but becomes bland after a while in my opinion and ofcourse damages your hair!
    I say wavy is better, cute, wild in a good way and easy to upkeep!

• but they look like bed hair.. :(

• Also if you feel like it looks like 'bed hair' you have made your preference for straight hair clear!

• hahaha.. i know that.. but don't you think i should look a bit formal and neat in university..

• Wavy is the way to go ❤

• Number 1 looks more natural. Where you don't have to do anything to it ex let it dry afte a shower.

Mine does basically this.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...87c31c4b6b.jpg

• That is basically my natural hair.. 😂 read the update.. 🔝 this hair looks good in the pic.. ☺

• Even if yours doesn't look 100% perfect. I still think it looks better than the straight one.

• Hmm.. alright.. and don't look at my pic.. I did give a blowout that day.. I am talking about totes natural.. ☺☺

• They are both gorgeous, but honestly, on brown girls (I'm brown too), I think straight looks extra beautiful since most of us already have thick wavy hair, straight looks more striking, sleek, clean cut, and different.

• agreed!!! my hair get straight too on their own.. but not the perfect straight... I have never straightened my hair.. so I am thinking about trying it. :D

• Your hair sounds like my hair lol... my hair sometimes just depends on the shampoo or water of whatever city I'm in and the weather. I'm sensing you're just looking for variety in how your hair looks right? You should definitely try straightening your hair! Or different kind of braids, I think it would suit you a lot.

• yeah.. you are about right.. thank you.. :)

• my hair looks like yours and i am constantly worried that i look messy, I'm not sure the shape of your face but if you keep it wavy and do a side part and pin the back of your hair so it stays to one side it looks cute and a little edgy also you don't have to damage your hair by straightening it.

• My hair are also exactly like the first two pics (I think it is a Pakistani thing😀) and I leave them that way as I have observed being natural is mostly more flattering than trying to style your hair with heat, gel etc. So I will choose the wavy hairstyle.

• Yeah.. but it looks like I came straight out of bed.. 😕 to university..

• Oh then you can maybe wear them in an updo or something like that, or in a half tie.

• Wish I knew some hairdoes.. or whatever.. ugh...

• they both look good
    im in love with long straight hair because its everything I dont have lol my hair is medium length and doesn't straighten very well

• Straight! if its wavy then sometimes it will look daggy and gross and seem like you don't care much about what you look like whereas, straightened it looks like you have taken the time to straighten your hair in the morning and always looks lovely! :)

• I love wavey hair, I was born with it of course:) the only complaint I have is that sometimes it gives off the unbrushed look, even though I brush it alot! Sometimes I do strait and then my hair looks too weighed down.. so for you I like the wavey;)

• i think wavy looks really nice

• Either is beautiful- however I would go with a straight hairstyle for day-to-day purposes, simply because I find it less difficult to maintain throughout the day.

• It depends on the person.

• They both look the same to me almost. :/ Um I would go with the straight. It looks pretty.

• If you can do the first hairstyle, go with that.

Otherwise, straight❤

• They both look good. please answer my

• go with whatever feels comfortable, personally i prefer the first two pics, bed hair is sexy sometimes and if u feel they're not neat enough u can always touch some strands up and it would look good.