4 Sexy Panties that Are Actually Comfortable?

which kind of panties you feel more sexy in and how much u tend to use it or to guide others to use it? Name any four according to u

Most Helpful Girl

• boy shorts, hipsters, thongs and Bikini but i find the boy shorts and hipsters comfy enough

• yes hipsters are very comfy that i can't deny,.. and bikini is wonderful... i don't knw about others..

• superb.. so what about bikini wears... are they really very comfy for uuhh

• yes i have a few in my undies draw

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the boy shorts on women... they can be a comfortable fabric not all lacy, but it is just how they showcase the butt on a woman that makes them sexy to me!

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer thongs I think they are the comfiest but they need to have a wide back strap. Gstring styles are hella uncomfy because the back strap is thin. I wear thongs daily and would recommend them to friends (as long as they knew which kind to buy)

• y do think that the thongs will suit me in a good way

• Well aren't you a guy? So I wouldn't recommend any style of panties for you, I don't think panties would suit you at all. But they do make thongs for men... I can't say I have ever worn one of those but I am sure they are just as comfy

• if the thing u haven't used till now.. how can u think it will be very comfy... you can also go for bikini

• Bikini style/hipster is the comfiest

• still 2 left..

• No I'm not answering private questions about underwear >__>

• I don't want to ask questions in private related with underwear

What Guys Said 0