I'm an attorney, so what do I wear in court?

What do I wear that'll look fashionable but presentable?

LOL I want to know whether there are any fashionable rather than simply business outfit ideas.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Well, I learned from watching "The Good Wife" that whatever else yo may wear make sure you wear panties.

• Something conservative. Also you have to point in the distance and yell "OBJECTION!" every once in a while.
    sickr.files.wordpress.com/.../phoenix_wright.png

• If you were actually an attorney, you'd know what to wear.

• But Gommers she's 18-24 so you KNOW she's definitely not lying no way.

• usually like a work suit and work pants and also how do you not know what to wear i mean part of law school you go to court cases and you regurally speak to lawyers and also they tell you what to wear in law school also you're a little young to be an attorney since you're in the 18-24 age range since most people graduate college at 22 and law school is usually around three years

• Sorry for my poorly phrased question. I know what to professionally wear, but I'm looking for better looking options. I'm sick of my usual attire; I wanted to jazz things up a bit.

• what kind of law do you practice

• Private law :)

• Watch Law and Order.

• There is no way you have become an attorney without learning how you are meant to dress for court.

• I know how to professionally dress. I just wanted some alternative options that were more in style.

• Well, you're obviously not a real attorney or you would know...

Court is business formal attire. Or bare minimum, business casual. Look sharp and smart and professional.

• 0|0
  • Wear a business skirt suit. You will look very presentable and beautiful in it.

• Short short skirt. And a thong.
    Work that shit !

• Maybe a red suit!

• Is this a theoretical question or are you actually asking?

• If you replace "theoretical" with "stupid" I'd say "yes".

• Obviously a women business suit

• fig leaf and a couple of sea shells on boobs, or coconut halves if they are small and you want to boost them :D

• cool... i doubt you're a lawyer if you have to ask this.

• I hate rich people

• U must b a shity attourny.

• Thanks. I probz am :)

• Depends if you like skirts or pants better, but, most of time you go with business suits, it looks more professional in the professional world

• Pants suit maybe?

What Girls Said 4

• U went to school for it and don't know? Yikes!!! I feel bad for who ur representing...

• Can I give you a hug. Don't answer, just let it happen.

Peace.

• Everyone just wears trousers and a blazer. I want to wear something in style. Is that too hard to ask?

• If you wanted to be a model, you should have gone in to modeling, QA

• I would say you can wear dress pants, skirts, dresses, blazers and sweaters/cardigans. You can find all of these things in colours, styles that you like. Try wearing blazers and blouses as tops. You can even buy suits and mix and match with other things in your wardrobe.

Then you can accessorize, get some chunky necklaces, simple earrings, some nice bracelets and of course a great bag.

• Because you are an attorney you are going to have to wear a suit. Either pant suit or skirt suit (skirt and blazer). For fun I would do a pop of color. You want them to take you seriously so you can't go too crazy but add a personal touch so the jury will better connect to you. Also make sure it fits you will. Honestly that is probably the most important thing. Even if it is a cute outfit, if it fits poorly then it doesn't matter.

• Well you are limited. You pretty much have to wear a suit to look professional, but you could wear a cute sweater underneath the jacket and over a blouse. Maybe with a dark suit you can wear a brighter sweater that kinda pops underneath!!!