Bros. How do y'all grow your beard?

How DO you grow one?

Updates:
Full beard, is what I desire.
Cheers. For all the help !

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to Home Depot and buy beard seeds. Application and care is akin to the popular Chia pet.

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• testosterone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't shave, I'm sure that's all you need to do. Be aware that genetics mean that not every guy will be able to grow a full beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I shave mine every morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naturally.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• You do a month or so- no shaving. then once you get an idea of how it will look, shave your neck and define your beard. All I did after that was maintain a sharp neck line and trim any rogue hairs until it got to a length I really liked (about 6 months), now I comb and buzz it twice a week to keep it from getting fuller.

Good luck to you! I love mine, and I have gotten many complements on it from the ladies!

0|1
    0|0
  • Only two ways to get a full beard: 1) Full-beard genes; 2) Whisker transplants. I've never actually heard of the second thing, but I know people get eyebrow transplants so it must be possible.

Some guys have really thick beards, some guys don't. Not much you can do about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Step 1. Become man.
    Step 2. Grow beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know ha I'm 22 and when I let mine grow out I look like Joe dirt -_- and look like a Scottish cattle thief with just a mustache and goatee so I just stay clean shaven lol

0|1
    0|0
  • just let the hair grow and then trim it to my liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave once every 4 days for two weeks and then stop shaving

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop shaving lol I don't like beards personally. I do love my 24 hr stubble tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • The key to growing a beard is not to shave.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't shave. that is basically it. i have to shave every second or third night if i want to keep a clean shave. so you should be able to grow one with time

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop shaving and let nature take over

0|1
    0|0
  • Water them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't I shave it or have some short hair but I don't look good in a beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know beard, i really wanna how to get that "dots on the face" beard

0|0
    0|0
  • coconut oil

0|0
    0|0
  • By not shaving, dumbass.

0|2
    0|0
  • comb it out a lot and it should come in.

0|0
    0|0