Bros. How do y'all grow your beard?

How DO you grow one?

Full beard, is what I desire.
Cheers. For all the help !

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to Home Depot and buy beard seeds. Application and care is akin to the popular Chia pet.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• testosterone.
    ...

• Don't shave, I'm sure that's all you need to do. Be aware that genetics mean that not every guy will be able to grow a full beard.

• I don't. I shave mine every morning.

• Naturally.

What Guys Said 16

• You do a month or so- no shaving. then once you get an idea of how it will look, shave your neck and define your beard. All I did after that was maintain a sharp neck line and trim any rogue hairs until it got to a length I really liked (about 6 months), now I comb and buzz it twice a week to keep it from getting fuller.

Good luck to you! I love mine, and I have gotten many complements on it from the ladies!

• Only two ways to get a full beard: 1) Full-beard genes; 2) Whisker transplants. I've never actually heard of the second thing, but I know people get eyebrow transplants so it must be possible.

Some guys have really thick beards, some guys don't. Not much you can do about it.

• Step 1. Become man.
    Step 2. Grow beard.

• I don't know ha I'm 22 and when I let mine grow out I look like Joe dirt -_- and look like a Scottish cattle thief with just a mustache and goatee so I just stay clean shaven lol

• just let the hair grow and then trim it to my liking.

• Shave once every 4 days for two weeks and then stop shaving

• Stop shaving lol I don't like beards personally. I do love my 24 hr stubble tho.

• The key to growing a beard is not to shave.

• don't shave. that is basically it. i have to shave every second or third night if i want to keep a clean shave. so you should be able to grow one with time

• Stop shaving and let nature take over

• Water them

• I don't I shave it or have some short hair but I don't look good in a beard.

• i dont know beard, i really wanna how to get that "dots on the face" beard

• coconut oil

• By not shaving, dumbass.

• comb it out a lot and it should come in.