Poll: Do you think that it's trashy to get a tattoo on your boobs or your butt?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl, the situation, what the image/word is, exactly where it is and why she's getting it, etc.

In a long-term loving relationship, if a girl gets a tattoo of (for example) her guy's name in either location, it is the opposite of "trashy." It is cool, intense, caring, and committed. Sounds good to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some women tattoo their breasts after a mastectomy/struggle with breast cancer, to put something beautiful where the scars are. I don't think that's trashy.

• What about a pink ribbon on the breast (with no mastectomy)

• In my opinion, a tattoo only looks trashy if it's done badly or is just a bad choice of tattoo. I think a pink ribbon would be fine, especially if you got it in tribute to breast cancer survivors/someone you know who struggled with it, or as a reminder of your own ordeal and strength in battling it if you had cancer

If someone wants to judge a woman for that, they can honestly just fuck off.

What Guys Said 15

• I think tattoos are trashy. I have never seen a girl who was more attractive because she had a picture of a butterfly on her ass. End of story.

• Omg yes total trash if tat is on boob.
    Side of butt hip is so so.
    Tramp stamp.
    Look at these old woman who are all fat with old faded tats on there boobs hanging out. And boobs go soulh so ,,, how trashy would that be. Don't do it.
    U have 27 tats.

• On your boobs yes. On your butt depends of the image and the exact spot. A small one low on your waist and close to your butt is sexy.

• Like a W on each butt cheek? W-O-W

• What image becomes inspiration when depicted on, and only on, your butt?

yes image, as no word or phrase tattooed on a butt could redeem itself.

• Sooooo trashy, anywhere to me. Only piercings I like are on ears, and belly button ones are ok, but I hate any other ones too

• NOT TO MENTION IT'S GOTTA HURT!

• why would you ruin a perfect canvas.

• maybe not trashy... but I don't think it looks good.

• Yes. Especially on your boobs.

• I'm of the opinion that tattoos are trashy anywhere except on the arms, but that's just me.

• Yes.

I have a soft spot for hot-trash, but that doesn't make it magically not trashy.

• Trashy on boobs , then will look worse with age when they sag

• very trashy. but you have done worse haven't you?

• hahaha ye deffo

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think placement makes a tattoo trashy. If it means something than it means something regardless of place

• On your but... meh. On your boobs? PLEAE DONT DO IT.

You most likely will regret it and at best you will be judged for it. Bob a are gorgeous don't ruin them. 😕

• Trashy is such a hateful word. My only thought is: when you're sixty, do you really want a tattoo on you're saggy granny tits that says "sexy bitch" or whatever?

It just doesn't seem like something you'd want to keep on your body forever.

• Kinda obvious - yes.
    But it might depends on the type of a tattoo...

• Yes, i'd consider that to be a tramp stamp.

• Yes, sort of.