Is this attractive?

When I see this I don’t think “oh, that is pretty.” I think “holy shit did you just eat a bucket of grease and forget to wipe your mouth?” Does anyone actually find this attractive?
Is this attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I LOVE YOU HAHAHA AND I TOTALLY AGREE!!! It looks gross lol and whenever I see girls with that much lipgloss I secretly hope that it's gonna get windy so that their hair will stick on their lips 🐸

Most Helpful Guy

• As the zombie said she is wearing too much gloss. I love full lips, mostly on already good looking girls but I hate big af surgery lips

What Girls Said 16

• I really really want to kiss those lips and lick the lipstick XD

I bet it has bubble gum flavor 😂😂

• I think it looks fake and over done but if it was darker I'd imagine somebody would like it.

• Those lips look fakeO_o they are fake right?

I don't think anyone would find that sexy. I'd be worried about getting whatever was on her lips all over me, that is, if I kissed girls. Which I don't.

• I see why you would think that bug I have seen people walking around with that shit on their faces… it’s kind of gross.

• I think it's cute. =)
    Very shiny. I bet it looks amazing in day light. xD

• Everyone has their own opinion, I think it is pretty gross but if we all agreed of everything all the time the world sure would be boring.

• Haha True. =)

• she's wearing way too much gloss :/

• Yeah I agree with you! I totally can't stand to look at/wear lipgloss- it's so sticky and it makes you look like you're constantly salivating from the mouth... So moist.. Mmm

• Looks too for a desktop wallpaper lol but on a girl Daily basis makeup wear it looks to Much and sticky like..

• I don't like them, I don't like lipgloss in general which is why I just stick to matte lipsticks.

• Nope. Way too glossy

• its cute until you kiss it then its sticky and gross

• Yeah completely

• Depends on the girl.

• Lipgloss is the devil's creation, I hate that stuff.

• I don't like it at all. It looks too much to me. Also, I'd feel uncomfortable wearing it.

• Sure, why not ;)

• Hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that is a pretty massive turn off for me.

• I dont like it...

What Guys Said 1

• too much gloss in my opinion