How is this outfit?

This crop top with the dark pink cami underneath and regular black pants.
How is this outfit?

Ik Ik but I don't live in a really " crop top" appropriate place with my belly showing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wear it unless your stomach is quite flat. Don't wear skinny jeans with it because it will add weight to your overall silhouette (I know i dare defy the skinny jeans everyone keeps forcing themselves to wear) it also gives of a very childish look if you wear skinny jeans the cut makes or breaks it. The outfit could be great with a thicker necklace too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try the crop top with one of those sweaters with buttons (sorry i literally just forgot what they were called lmao). Or just wear the cami. The cami under the croptop is gonna be weird af. Or try a cami that has a color close to skintone, like tan or light brown or something?

What Guys Said 4

• It's great but you have to be in great shape to bare your midriff. Don't do it unless you are totally trim in the middle.

• totally hot with the belly showing

• Nice. Looks good if you're slim.

• What do you mean "crop top appropriate"?

• place where it is appropriate to wear crop top. I can't go out with my belly showing.

• Its a patriarchal country where rapes are rampant. It would not be safe at all to wear this without the cami or something. Unless I am going to some really classy place with some classy crowd.

• Ah, yeah, the politics in that country

What Girls Said 5

• nah not the cami.. wear the crop top alone with high waist jeans/pants/skirt

• Instead of the cami, wear high waisted jeans to cover your stomach.

• That will look weird. Like a jumpsuit.

• A cami underneath will look even weirder. Trust me on that.

• Camis under crop tops is not cute.

• Honestly I personally think that it would look better without the cami... I would probably wear it as just a crop top.

• It would look cute!