Which Do You Like Better on Girls... Leggings, Jeans, or Shorts?

1|0
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I love leggings! they are like a second skin, show your ass and legs nicely off but leave enough to the imagination. breaks my heart seeing that they aren't as popular anymore :'(

but I like shorts too... but there are many different styles, from boring and ugly to hot or trashy lol

a nice pair of tight jeans always looks good... but can't compete with the other ones.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all three -_- whatever suits the weather and makes the overall outfit of the day pop I suppose. It really bothers me when people don't dress appropriately for the weather... like thin leggings during a blizzard. I've seen it a lot where I'm from! Jeopardizing health is NOT worth it!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Shorts. Though leggings and jeans give a better shape to the butt, with shorts you can appreciate the legs better.

1|1
    0|0
  • If a girl has the legs to make them look good nothing looks better than shorts. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer leggings because they are pretty tight and you can see some booty jiggle.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them are very nice. especialy leggings and shorts.

1|0
    0|0
  • In this order: Leggings, jeans, shorts (not that I don't like all three, I LOVE them!) Only one I hate is mom jeans and sweatpants

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who wear jeans. I don't know, it just indicates something about their personality that I find attractive.

Leggings with a skirt aren't bad either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like bootcut and flare jeans, but sometimes skinny too. It relies on body type. High-waisted shorts are awesome too! I'm not fond of leggings though, they look like you are walking around naked, it also is a bit skanky. That is just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Likely jeans. Shorts are really nice too, but always remind me of those "check out my butt" pics... lol
    I'd say it depends on the rest of the outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts will look better to girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of em! :3

0|0
    0|1
  • leggings or shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings or shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely leggings for me... but I've seen your pics and you look amazing in both ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings I think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I like wearing leggings the most :D Don't know if guys prefer seeing them :'D

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing shorts during Summer, leggings during Spring, sweatpants during Autumn and jeans during Winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, wear jeans. Message me Ill tell you more.

0|0
    0|0