Would a guy change his style up a bit?

I am probably reading too much into this but I am wondering if a guy will change his style a little because he knows a girl he likes would like it. For example, I think the guy I like likes me back. He always wears T shirts, but today all of a sudden he had a collared shirt on. I wear collared shirts to school sometimes. I am pretty sure there wasn't anything going on that he needed to be dressed up for. So I am just wondering would a guy do that?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think the answer is yes, but only to an extent. A guy is much more likely to try harder to impress a girl, so that may mean wearing his nicer clothes. Whether a guy would totally switch his style may be another issue. I can say that when I'm interested in a girl, I tend to tailor my outfits towards what she wears (casual vs. Dressy). But I wouldn't change my style completely or buy new clothes because of it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Oh ya, why size up, clean up and have our game up

When you see a ok dressing guy, style up in a week or so. You know he someone. Almost 99%

0|0
    0|0
  • I thank he's showing you that he is trying to impress you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I know some guys might do that.

An ex-boyfriend let his hair grow longer because he knew I liked longer hair on guys x:

0|0
    0|0