Guys, is there a certain body lotion or perfume that really turns you on?

The title of the question pretty much says it all =).

Hey guys, thanks so much for the responses! I plan on looking into some of the scents (like vanilla) and perfumes, especially Euphoria and Light Blue, since they seem to have gotten some good reviews! =)

Most Helpful Guy

• The sure-fire way to get the best perfume- go shopping and speak with either your friend or a store representative of what is the "best smelling prefume in their opinion". They will probably say that "...they all smell wonderful" but you will need to dig further with questions like:

"Which one do you prefer out of these?"

"Are there any perfumes which you, personally, would recommend"

"If you could have any of these perfumes, which would it be?"

There are several different types of perfume, for instance-

"CK Euphoria"

"Chanel 19 - Chanel"

"Pure poison"

I haven't smelt any of these straight from their display bottle. This was just a random search on the GirlsAskGuys website that I did to help you out.

Regardless, choose something you like and something that is different. Aim for the lighter scents, and you should be fine!

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Euphoria is kisk ass

• I love the effort you put into your answers. +1 and kudos dude

• Thanks man, I appreciate that ^_^. The way I live life is at "face value"- I'm a straight forward and helpful guy in real life- so why not be the same person online ya know? I'll see ya around man =)

What Guys Said 6

• Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, I may be a little biased :-)

• Strippers usually smell nice so whatever lotion or perfume they use, oh and guys watch out it is sometimes glittery, so when she puts her boobs in your face your going to sparkle.

• i like the smell of vanilla but not to strong just a very light vanilla scent is nice :)

• Not really. As long as the smell is somewhat natural smelling and isn't too strong. I can't stand it when women smell like they took a bath in their perfume, it makes my want to vomit.

• Sexjuice. by her all natural

• I like Michael Korr's Ocean.

What Girls Said 4

• well I wear burberry brit and a few of my guy friends are always telling me how great I smell.. if that helps. (:

• oookay I have a bunch of these like light blue

i have

Midnight fantasy by britney spears

i get so many compliments on it you will like it if you like sweet smelling things...

hope I helped

• Thanks for the suggestions! I get headaches really easily if a shampoo or perfume smells too strong, so sweet smelling scents are definitely good! :-)

• Every man I have meant love coconut lotion of some type. When ever I wear it every man always says you smell so good.

• I love coconut lotion.