Black, brown or the original color 😕?

I've been thinking a lot of dyeing my hair lately but i didn't know how to do it other than this. I mean it might help a lot before i do something stupid and regret it later.
1- this is how i look if i dyed it black

Black, brown or the original color 😕?

2- this if it was Brown

3- this is the original color (Like in my real picture)

• Make it Black
  • make it Brown
  • Don't change it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm generally a fan of darker colours because I like it if there is a higher contrast to the skin, but the current colour fits you perfectly so I don't really think you should change it.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't dye it black, you'll fuck yourself over big time.

• Is it that bad?😂😔💔

• I dyed mine dark all through high school, been trying to go red and my hairs fucked up from it.
      Literally its taken me over two years to get it back to a normal color...
      Don't do it unless you plan on keeping it black forever, which i doubt you will.
      Its very hard to manage also, it fades fast.

• Oh i didn't know that 🙀 maybe i shouldn't then

What Guys Said 5

• I think black is too dark, but a darker brown than the one on the picture would look good on you, I believe, since you have a light eye color, it creates a good contrast and highlights your eyes. You have also fair skin, which goes great with a dark brown.

• Of u changed it I am going to kill u 😂

• Don't change it you are perfect the way they are <3

• Just be you, gal!

• I know it sounds strange, but i think u will be stuning in light orange.

What Girls Said 8

• Personally I'd go for brown since black is such a hard colour to come back from you'd end up needing to bleach it, brown will probably need a bleaching process but it shouldn't be anywhere near as harsh as what you'd have to do to come back from black :) You could try a semi perm colour in black but do a strand test first - I can't stress this enough! I bought a bright blue that was meant to wash out after 6 washes, I'm on about my 20th wash and it's just now started to fade to green, I am so glad I strand tested to know how long the colour lasted lol

• Don't change it. I like this color on you, very pretty.

• If you had to dye your hair, I'd dye it brown.

However, my honest opinion is that your original colour wil always suit you so much better.

If it was me i wouldn't change it

you look beautiful like that

• But I like it blonde on you.
    I don t know, imagining you with black hair is like picturing me with blonde ones :p
    Can t see myself as a blondie at all and can t see you as a black haired brunette 🙈

• blonde is the best

• I don't think you should change it

• Don't change))

• Dont change it, it looks best the way it naturally is :)