What style of trouser for work/school?

Well, I need some advice and explanations.

For school I wear normal regular fit trousers, and I hate them! They're so uncomfortable. I'd prefer to have tight fitting trousers all the way down instead of a baggy space at the foot.

I dont know what to look for, nor even if they sell them. I think I'd need a boot cut type trouser, but I feel as though they're mainly made/for women, but I'm sure they're male ones around too.

Any advice would be appreciated, I despise baggy trousers and they don't fit my body shape and curves whatsoever.

What Girls Said 1

• Try some chino pants

• Yea, I know what you mean, although my school doesn't allow those types of trousers, they can only be smart trousers, so I need a fit like bootcut/skinny that will fit my body well, as I have more of a feminine body.

What Guys Said 1

• There are male bootcuts and there are also slim-fitted trousers. Be careful with slim-fit if you are a male with wider hips (as am I) because they may be too tight in that area. Anything overly loose on a curvy male (there is such a thing) will automatically make you look like you weigh more than you do. I'm not saying wear a skinny leg either because that can also add weight. An athletic fit works really well on my body personally and i'm also on the shorter side.

• Yea, I get you. I'll probably try a pair of bootcuts on, I have quite a big butt as I work my legs, jogging/squats etc, thanks for the advice!