Hideous or must have?

Hideous or must have ?

Hey everyone so my 21st birthday is in a month and lately AV been getting more in to fashion and wanting to wear more mature stuff dressed and heals and skirts instead of just trainers and crop top X so I'm having a big night out for my birthday and wanted to get these heels to wear with a dress but am unsure if they would just not work on me and make me look stupid or slutty but I don't know what your opinion on people wearing these? Would u buy?

Most Helpful Guy

• For Halloween Its a must

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• overkill really

• Some would think its hot and some slutty. I'd want you to fuck me wearing those boots

• I would buy those for my wife or girlfriend, yes!!

• I don't like them at all.

What Girls Said 2

• They could work if you wear them with something that isn't too flashy... a simple black dress would be good. If you add too much to an outfit on top of those shoes, it might be too much, but if they are the main focus of the outfit, if could be awesome.

I just cringe thinking of how long it would take to remove them/put them on ahah! Unless there's a zipper in the back.

• stylish but looks impractical for me
    boots in general strike images of cool weather fashion yet open toe screams warm weather wear. a feeling of cognitive dissonance. so i would not buy.

perhaps if it was closed toe i would consider.