What's the most expensive bra you ever bought?

What brand was it?
Was it worth the money?What's the most expensive bra you ever bought?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was Valentine's day's gift, a La Perla bra (350 euros, the guy let the price on it). The most beautiful bra i've ever seen. I usually buy mine at Calvin Klein.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow. all of your questions are excellent as long as they have accompanying graphics. No doubt lingeries - and sexy push up bras with ample décolletage are nice but I think European girls are even sexier because they more often wear a camisole. I think it's very sexy to e=wear a little beneath your clothes as possible. Allows for variety of quick trysts

• 120 dollars for the bra, 150 for the panties. Not for me though

What Girls Said 7

• i know some ppls answers will be more outrageous than mine. it was like 70 bucks. just victorias secret. it was sooo worth the money. it is so comfy and sexy and makes my boobs look perfect!!!

• It was £42 and it broke way before much cheaper ones I've bought. It was just a balconette polka dot thing.

Cloth to £ ratio though this has got to be the most expensive piece of underwear I've bought though:

i.ebayimg.com/.../$_35.JPG

• i've never bought expensive underwear :/

• We use turkish liras and when you convert it to dollars or pounds it sounds nothing (our money rate is low)

• I've paid $50.00 and found a lot of good choices at that price point.

• $62 Us dollars

• $30 nzd
    It lasted a couple years until the wires popped out so I guess so. Not sure what brand it was...