Girls, what's your opinion on guys wearing skinny jeans?

There's a reason I'm asking this but I'll mention it in the additional details part once I get a few more answers so that the responses aren't biased. But generally what are your opinions on this style? I don't mean overly tight, but I don't mean baggy jeans either?

Updates:
Thank you for all your answers! The reason I was asking is that I recently heard that some girl at university hates me because of my dress style. Now I wear jeans that aren't exactly overly skinny, but they're not baggy either. But supposedly this girl hates me because anybody who wears them in the country she is from is considered homosexual..

I'm a straight male and many of my friends say guys wearing them are hot. So I was curious

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a bit loose but slim fit jeans on guys.

Skinny jeans... deoends on how skinny.
    Some looks very feminine.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 5

• I like them provided they have body type for it.
    This is okay
    i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...male-water-wash-font-b.jpg

This is not okay
    media.topman.com/.../69D12JBLK_large.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I have nothing against skinny jeans. But it more for girls. Guys should wear slim jeans. With a nice dark blue jacket, grey/white t-shirt and brown boots it makes a perfect look for a man, as I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • yuck. skinny jeans are for girls. some guys can rock them and look good... but overall... just no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they're really good looking. if you pair them with a cool t-shirt and a nice pair of shoes, you'll look great

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0