How much is too much on clothes?

What do you ladies think of a guy who spends $30 on a pair of pants to a guy who spends $250?

Most Helpful Girl

• He has style, money, and cares about what he looks like. If you have the money, why not wear nice quality things?

Guys who spend $30 on jeans, I would just think he is low-maintenance or can't afford to spend more. Neither of which is better than the other, just different lifestyles

What Girls Said 6

• LOl! I have a co-worker who sooo into fashion you would think he was coming straight out the magazines. A couple weeks back he asked me if it would be too much for him to buy a $500 pair of shoes! What?! I don't want to be bias and I know guys have that right to treat themselves , but that's banana's. He wears $200 jeans. I mean I like to dress 2 , but its somewhat weird. . He's on a whole other planet

• Jean's are Jeans. If a guy wears a jean that he paid 30 bucks for. Cool stuff. That's totally fine with me. A guy who spends 250 on a pair of jeans. Its more on to the side of wtf? Even I don't spend that much money on MY jeans. So the point being, I'd be more impressed with a guy whos spends 30 bucks over the guy who spends 250 on a pair of jeans. What a waste of money.

• Honestly, I think anyone who spends $250 on a pair of jeans has some problems. I usually get mine from express and I thought like $70 was expensive.

• I can't imagine paying $250 for jeans.

And especially, a guy? Wow.

I'm a true Ross-shopper though, so I find it really hard to spend a lot on clothes.

I would definitely think the guy who'd pay $250 for jeans was super high maintenance.

• For me, as long as they looks nice one. I know all about high end fashion, and sometime you have to dig deeper in your wallet to get a good pair of jeans that fit really nice and hold up. Maybe not 250 dollars, but around a 100.

• The guy that buys $250 jeans tells me he's high maintenance. And I'd rather be with the cheap one.

What Guys Said 2

• Does it matter. Try not to mix money with woman, OIL & WATER. I like to spend $$$ on my self.

most rewarding ever

• Imma guys so I shouldnt comment, but I wanna say that as a guy, I have NO respect for a guy who spends $250 on any article of clothing outside of a shirt and tie suit.

• I agree. Business clothes have a definite purpose and expensive ones send a positive message (corporate-wise) about the wearer that yields benefits of respect and power. But at home, Wranglers for $15-$20 will work fine.