Any other girls out there dress kinda plain?

I mean, I have skirts and sweaters and a bunch of nice tops, but I hardly wear them.

I wear ear either sweats or jeans and usually a tshirt or a Cami with a low cut top. I don't have peirced ears and I NEVER wear any shoes but my running shoes. My only accessories are bracelets and different color belts.

Just lazy or practical? How do you dress on an average day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dress plain myself. I guess maybe because I don't make a big deal out of material things. I'm a big believer of people accepting you for who you are if they're true friends. I think fancier clothes should be saved for special occasions so it can be more satisfying. I just like to feel comfortable and never been into fashion.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, as long as it's not really revealing, ur good.

What Girls Said 4

• I do basically, but I don't have much of a choice. I basically go with my initial feeling and don't question it. It causes less worry that wa. Hope I helped!

• there are some girls like that out there! i personally like to dress up and everything xD

• Plain shirt, shorts and rubber shoes

• in high school i dressed pretty plainly. jeans & t-shirts mostly for school.
    when i got in college i still dressed "plainly" for class but I guess I got more opportunities to go out and participate in different activities. My wardrobe definitely expanded in college and now at 22 years old I have more of an interest in fashion but I wouldn't say I'm super stylish or anything haha