Any other girls out there dress kinda plain?

I mean, I have skirts and sweaters and a bunch of nice tops, but I hardly wear them.

I wear ear either sweats or jeans and usually a tshirt or a Cami with a low cut top. I don't have peirced ears and I NEVER wear any shoes but my running shoes. My only accessories are bracelets and different color belts.

Just lazy or practical? How do you dress on an average day?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I dress plain myself. I guess maybe because I don't make a big deal out of material things. I'm a big believer of people accepting you for who you are if they're true friends. I think fancier clothes should be saved for special occasions so it can be more satisfying. I just like to feel comfortable and never been into fashion.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, as long as it's not really revealing, ur good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I do basically, but I don't have much of a choice. I basically go with my initial feeling and don't question it. It causes less worry that wa. Hope I helped!

1|0
    0|0
  • there are some girls like that out there! i personally like to dress up and everything xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain shirt, shorts and rubber shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • in high school i dressed pretty plainly. jeans & t-shirts mostly for school.
    when i got in college i still dressed "plainly" for class but I guess I got more opportunities to go out and participate in different activities. My wardrobe definitely expanded in college and now at 22 years old I have more of an interest in fashion but I wouldn't say I'm super stylish or anything haha

0|0
    0|0