Not-Pretty Girlfriend

What if my girlfriend isn't good looking?

Should I:

1) Lie. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever known."

2) Avoid the truth. "Oh look, a dead bird flying! Over there!"

3) Tell the truth. "You're not that good looking so stop asking me if you're pretty."

4) Other, what?

Most Helpful Girl

• wow for one..to be truly with someone you must be physically attracted to them as well as emotionally and mentally.. but if you don't think she is good looking then you shouldn't be with her because she should be the only one you look at and you should not lie 2 her..maybe you should re-evaluate Ur feelings for her.. everyone is good looking in someone's eyes..but looks should not be number 1 on a person's list..something made you start dating her.. if she is a good person then she doesn't deserve you if you want my honest opinion..u should like her for her and you should care about her feelings and you don't seem like you do..

• I agree with this poster. If you don't like her for who she is, then there is no point being with her where it could potentially hurt her

What Girls Said 4

• lie to her. To you, she should be the most beautiful woman on earth

• every girl should be told she's beautiful even if she isn't. So I think you should tell her she is.

Just think of the things that you know about her that make her pretty.

• well I'm a girl lol and if your dating her...then you like her for something.

and her personality is apparently amazing. what's inside should make her beautiful

on the outside as well. if she asks..tell her you think she is beautiful from the inside out

because its not about looks.. everyone is beautiful in their own way. let her know that.

• 4) say something like, "yes, you are very pretty. but what I like most about you is..."

that way you're kind of lying, but you are also saying the truth.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, there's obviously something you like about her, right? Aim for the truth, but not directly. If you must say it, DO NOT say it like in the example. Put it lightly, and make sure she knows you do have feelings for her. "It doesn't matter how you look, all that matters is I love you" <- that type of thing (basically, mix avoiding the truth and telling the truth)

• *fine print* I take no responsibility for any negative effects that might be produced as a result of my non-professional advice.

• I would say "You're pretty enough for me".

• if you don't think she's prutty.why are you with her.