What do u think of my tattoos? do u think woman should have them?

what do u think of my tattoos?

• crap tattoos
  • good tattoos
I've got 25 altogether but they are my face the 4th one is machonne from the walking dead im obsessed with the show haha and the 3rd stevie nicks love her also! thanks sometimes get a lot of bad looks like but i say if u want to do summit u should defo do it!
25 tattoos altogther but these are my fav the 4th one is machonne from the walking dead obsessed with the show photo doesn't do it justice its tattooed on an awkward place lol tell me what you think

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Like everything tattoo's can be over done. Just my opinion and it seems to be in line with the opinion of others that I am friends with or customers at my place of work and that is small cutesy tats on females around ankles, lower back, shoulder, wrist etc are fine, but when it comes to tats covering large exposed portions of her body she will get a bad rap as being slutty etc. Large tats across a girls lower back is probably the most common of all tats on girls and what is it's common nickname "TrampStamp" and worse. Could be the nicest person in the world but see that tat and you get characterized as a tramp, whore, easy slut etc.
    In the end though it's a free world here and I have always believed in doing what YOU want to do, be happy and don't concern yourself with what others think or do as long as it isn't hurting you or anybody else.

What Guys Said 12

• I think it looks vulgar on a woman and douchey on a man.
    If I saw those on a woman I would be instantly turned off. I know just by looking at the tattoos that we wouldn't be compatible personality wise. For a relationship I mean. I wouldn't judge you, shun you or insult you or anything of the sort. I just wouldn't be interested in pursuing you.

• Not a fan of them myself but some dudes dig it. Just do you, mannn.

• Didn't understand the third. Didn't like the fourth. The first two are beautiful.

• Look quite nice but then again I'm a tattoo person. Some people like Em some people can't stand them.

• thanks :) have u noticed that the tattooed people think they are great tattoos but the ones that dont have any ink think they are crap? hmmm x

• Yeah I know plenty of people would would either say sexy or ugly just like how some people like the colour yellow or green. I don't have any tattoos although I do intend to get some.

• awsome personally i dont agree with the poll id say they are really good tattoos I've seen hell of a lot worse haha i suppose its personal opinion but i think if u have an artistic site to u youd agree! but defo get some tattoos! :) x

• i wouldn't call them the best ones ever buy they are alright

• I hate tattoos on women, it doesn't matter what it's of.

• It is the good tattoos. Most of the women look so nice on tattoos.

• I think ancient egyptians tattoos will be good :)

• they could be done better, more professionaly

• I think tattoos make women look less beautiful; now ask me if I think these are art? Yes. But belong in a Museum.

• You have 25 tats on your face? What da.
    Those tats don't look like they were done by a good artist. Most look like cartoons instead of portrait. Should of went bigger to get a quality portrait look.
    But dang, not on your face.

• haha not on my face lol was meant to say fav lol they are all meant to be cartoons none of them are portraits x

• I don't like tattoos on women.

What Girls Said 7

• My opinion is meh😐 I'm not a judge of artwork but they don't look all that awesome. However, they still look professionally done.

My question: why? What purpose does it serve to have some guy from walking dead on your body forever? Are any of them symbolic of something in your life or are they just to look cool?

• You should do whatever you want, you're free, it's your body. But I personally find tattoos unattractive on both genders.

• For me they are not nice. But hey, my opinion should not matter. Its your body and you do as you wish :)

• Not to my taste, darling, but it's your body.

• They are not to my taste. I never really liked portaits, pinups or faces.

• Well those are a lot of faces, but they are nice. YOU'RE DIFFERENT!

• Love them :) How long ago did you get them?

• I've got a lot more they are just my fav thank u :) have u got any? x

• normally i wouldn't go for neck, chest and hand tattoos but I've been in the same job for 8 years so figured why the hell not! lol the way i see it we are meant to be a more excepting society so everyone needs to get a grip haha id hope that hand tattoos shouldn't effect working but can't say for sure some people are just judgemental! x

• Yeah I totally agree with what you're saying. I would love to continue my sleeve onto my hand but because of the line of work I'm pursuing I'm not sure if that's the best choice. Unlike you I don't have a stable job. Good attitude though girl!