Which haircut should I get (vote)?

Tomorrow I will get myself a fresh haircut. Now I want you guys to decide which haircut I should get.

(try not to vote for the hottest guy but just the hairstyle :D )

I have a round/oval looking face and with a defined chin.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• B is probably the easiest to take care of day-to-day, but A is the least likely to get screwed up. If you want a haircut like these, make sure you go to someone who knows what they're doing

• The first one because it looks more rockabilly

• A or B but they are all gona make you look like you have a cow shit on the top of your head... jks ish. No offence meant to you though aha

• so please don't get offended, but the only guys I've ever seen with haircuts like that were the gayest of guys out there, unless that's what you're going for, which is perfectly fine😃, then I'd suggest I just a more normal haircut

• How can a haircut be gay?

• Can you show picture of what haircut you like?

• I don't understand why describing something as "gay" equals "bad," "offensive," or "unsightly" for a straight man. We don't even know what the poster's sexuality is, nor should we need to.

Personally, I have seen the style of cut on a wide variety of men (and a few women!). When done well, they look very, very nice and clean, and have complimented and enhanced the look the individuals' were going for. A and B, from the poll, are my favorite.

• a... definitely

• it depends on what you look like

• Damn all of them are gorgeous hairstyles!

• I love b I call that the soccer haircut haha my brother has that one and he a soccer player lol.

• A looks more gentleman like. Women like that.

What Guys Said 13

• Get C man the first two are really common. I got that look going except my fade is only around my ear and my hair ain't up on top like the guy in the pic

• I voted C, but it all depends on how your face looks like.

#KimKforpres2016

• Out of these, I like the first option most.

• I roll with B on myself, but its all about your facial structure. You can't get a haircut and instantly look like them. It could turn out bad. Ask your hairstylist.

• Hair styles are highly dependant on the person rocking them. All three haircuts can work if pulled of correctly on the right person.

• I swear to god almost every guy has A and B

• B, Ronaldo hair.

• Definitely B

• I'll tell you if you give me a little description on how your face features and try to pick the one I think would look best

• short back and sides is a good style. but out of these 3 i choose A

• A and B looks the best.

• to be honest you should grow it out. shaggy is in style now :P

• Hard to say, you could get either but we don't know the shape of your head to say which ones goes with it.